First Time buying diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofConfusion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
so I've finally got a chance to try wearing diapers. still super nervous and stuffs
Problem is I have no idea what to order, I wanna get ABDL looking ones, since bland medical ones don't do much for me. and i'm looking for ones that aren't noisy or really crinkly.

what do you guys n gals suggest?

AngelofConfusion said:
so I've finally got a chance to try wearing diapers. still super nervous and stuffs
Problem is I have no idea what to order, I wanna get ABDL looking ones, since bland medical ones don't do much for me. and i'm looking for ones that aren't noisy or really crinkly.

what do you guys n gals suggest?

Crinklz, hands down they are the best.

Slomo, what do you think of Rearz? I like the looks of Rebel and Seduction...

If you want something quite quiet, go for ABU's Preschool cloth backed diaper, no noise, and extra ventilation if you get too hot, but they will leak easier because they are cloth backed, my personal preference is ABU Space but they do crinkle a bit.

PaddedDeist said:
Slomo, what do you think of Rearz? I like the looks of Rebel and Seduction...

Rearz have a tape landing zone, which forces the lowest tape to be positioned at the middle. All of those "no lower tapes" diapers will not give me a proper snug seal around my legs. As such, they all leak on me well before reaching any kind of capacity.

The only way I've been able to make them work is by wearing one size too small. This does give me a good seal around the legs, but then I get other problems lkle leaking over the top, tapes popping off, and diaper blowouts. They are simply not worth that hassle. How anyone can stand them feeling like underwear and having to point down is a mystery to me.

I'd try Lady Tena Discreet to start with, they aren't proper diapers, pull om incontinence pants, but they don't bulge or crinkle, not exactly what you looking for but a good starter imho,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back