• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbe

The Diapered Golfer
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just a fellow DL Here.

I like to wear when I can, and just to relax. Had the desire for it most of my life. Started I think when I was put in a diaper as a little kid around age 4, to prevent wetting the bed once while staying at my grandmas, and I liked it from then on. :)

I came here just looking (or lurking) around for the like minded, and maybe for a place to post my inner thoughts to myself or something, IDK yet.

Anyways. I am a guy in my mid 40's, married 20 + years (yes the wife knows I'm a DL and is ok with it) and have two teens.

I work from home as a computer support assistant and have my own business blog offering computer tips and other things. I love to work with tech and small board computers like the Raspberry Pi. Hoping to start learning some computer language (probably Python) and coding soon. But, just been a little too busy lately and hadn't gotten around to it yet. Any suggestions on a good place to learn it on line would be nice.

When I am not working on my computer, I also like to play golf, cook, go fishing (though haven't been fishing in a long time), play old Atari & Nintendo games on my own home built system, and binge watch some sci-fi shows on Netflix. I also like CSI style shows.

That's about it for me. I hope I didn't say too much!

Have a good day!

Last edited:
Reactions: egor
Hello Rawbe and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. My wife and I semi binge watched "Stranger Things" on Netflix. We thought it was awesome.

Thank you Egor!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you dogboy. We liked that one too. Hope a second season is coming soon. Right now we are watching Dark Matter. Has a Star Trek/Gaurdians of the Galaxy kind of vibe to it.

How are you doing with the Raspberry Pi? I bought one to filter out all the ads that MS thinks we want with W10 (using it as my DNS server on my home net). It does that rather nicely but sometimes legitimate search results get quashed.

tiltedg said:
How are you doing with the Raspberry Pi? I bought one to filter out all the ads that MS thinks we want with W10 (using it as my DNS server on my home net). It does that rather nicely but sometimes legitimate search results get quashed.

I really like the Pi computers. Fun to toy around with. I have 3 Pi 3's and 2 Pi Zero's and 2 Pi Zero W's. I currently use one of the Pi 3's to watch Netflix on. One of the Pi Zero's I connected to some computer speakers, that are connect to the TV, and control the volume with my phone (via real vnc). Gives it a nice theater sound. I am hoping to one day build a home automation system with them. I also have a Zero W set up as a tiny retro gaming system with a 2.4 inch screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back