Can you set a monthly payment for incontinence products to be delivered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So they it out a account every month without you having to order on line? Is that a possibly?

I might be wrong, but I believe xpmedical and northshore both have an option for automatic orders every month.

Slomo said:
I might be wrong, but I believe xpmedical and northshore both have an option for automatic orders every month.

You are not wrong! That is 100% correct! One or both of them will even give you a small discount when you do that. You can also vary the time between deliveries. It can be sooner or later than once a month. I recently ordered from Amazon and I think the outside vendors selling through Amazon also offer discounts and auto reorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scaramouche said:
You are not wrong! That is 100% correct! One or both of them will even give you a small discount when you do that. You can also vary the time between deliveries. It can be sooner or later than once a month. I recently ordered from Amazon and I think the outside vendors selling through Amazon also offer discounts and auto reorder.

I agree with you on XP Medical. I've been using that feature for a few years now. I get the 5%
discount and free shipping. Mine is on a 60 day cycle.

yep reoccurring orders for diapers is a common thing, and does get you a small (5% usually) discount

NorthShore care does this.

I use auto ship with my provider, every 60 days they send me 2 cases (may have to change it to 45 days) and I save 5% on each order. Just make sure you still have a 20 day or so buffer incase they are out of diapers for a while when your auto ship is set to happen. Running out of diapers in not an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back