• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

An Aussie Bee is born..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozziebee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hiya everyone, OzzieBee here.

I've been lurking here on ADISC for a few days now (as an unauthenticated guest...), but this site is starting to really resonate with me, so I thought I'd create an account, and say hello.

As likely guessed from my username, I'm from Australia, the "lucky" country downunder, that funny-shaped landmass from across the pond.

So what brings me here? I'm a long-time DL, am also MtF Transgendered (post-op some 20+ years now.. wow), and recently have been having IC issues slowly building over time to the point now where I'm not wearing frilly knickers, but some form of 24/7 protection. I'm hoping to find some answers, some support and advice, as well as maybe provide support to others in similar situations. Who knows.

Other than the above taking up too much energy at the moment, I'm having fun designing and building a new house, and no, there's no nursery (I took that room (yes, the display home had a nursery!) and converted it to an home office *waah*). Almost too much fun, losing myself in the intricacies of house design, colours, electrical plans, and such.

Outside of such fun stuff, I work in IT as a consultant to large multinational companies. I sometimes feed off the motivation others give me in such workplaces, to build infrastructure "in the cloud", to run websites.

My kind of fun, though, is hitching up the caravan, and heading out for a weekend out bush. There's nothing quite like waking up in the morning, and smelling the fresh air, and hearing all the Cockatoos screeching their heads off nearby, or some Kookaburras calling out the morning sun.

Anyway, G'day!

Welcome ozziebee, nice intro btw. I guess you'll figure out where I come from soon enough, lol.

Hope you enjoy becoming part of this community.

Hiya OzBub,

Yup, a dead giveaway as to where you are! Is that Avatar a young Steve Irwin? Soo cute!

Hahaha yeah I kinda get that. But nah, just lil me...oh and my cuddle buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back