Thread: Everyones favorite pad and tampon

Default Everyones favorite pad and tampon

What is everyones favorite maxi pad and tampon to wear?

I personally prefer Tampax pearl. Even when I'm diapered I like to wear a tampon, it just feels better to me not to stay in blood all day.

I love U Kotex brands. But I can't wear the pads anymore because of my menstruation flow. I wear the pantyliners and tampons on certain occasions, but not always since tampons aren't good for your privates (they absorb important bodily fluids that keep your privates clean and healthy).

I'm a guy so I like things with plastic applicators that make the butt insertion a little easier. I tend towards playtex sport.

1 pack each of Always Maxi pads, size 1 thru 5, I package of Sofy Overnights 42cm 10 pack, and about 1/2 packages each of Tampax Pearl Active Lites, Regular, and Super. I like the Tampax Pearl active because of the thinner applicators. I think these Tampons aren't quite as large as the Tampax Pearls, but they are certainly easier to insert. I use K-Y Jelly on the applicators of all my tampons.