New Cuddlz nappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DloverUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
http://www.cuddlz.com/cuddlz-size-large-adult-bright-dayz-pattern-all-over-printed-nappy-diaper/

I'm really happy that there is another 1-tape-per-side nappy available with front and rare waistbands. I will buy some for that reason alone.

Having said that, the designs could be better; they're ok but just look amateurish. It can't cost *that* much to hire a decent graphic designer who can mimic real nappy designs. The Bambino Magnifico looks really professional; I would love to see more designs like that.

I got a case of them recently and was very impressed. IMHO they're the best single-tape diaper on the market today, better than rearz or abu. They're like a Space with single tapes. (would be very hard to tell them apart blindfolded)

They're the only single tape diaper I can go overnight in without worrying at all. (little squirts don't fit as well, and I have problems with minor leaks))

Hmm, that's cool. Definitely going to try them when the mediums come out then. And looking at it again, actually the print isn't so bad. The smiles on the suns are kinda cute.

Just ordered some.

I love the Kiddos so if these are even better 2 tapes... <3<3<3

eh too big for me :/

Yes my interest has been peaked with this, absolutely in love the kiddos, they are the perfect fit for me, so if there's a space thickness diaper in 2 tapes, I'm all ears

question for someone that's tried both... how do kiddo and cuddlz compare? they look VERY similar.

The magnifico was not a graphic design job, but a fan submitted art competition. That said, I advise all diaper companies shell out on someone like Marci McAdams (space diaper, crinklz, lil paws) to make good designs.

GuybrushT said:
The magnifico was not a graphic design job, but a fan submitted art competition. That said, I advise all diaper companies shell out on someone like Marci McAdams (space diaper, crinklz, lil paws) to make good designs.

Yeah, I know. My point is that there are people out there who can make realistic, professional looking designs if the companies are willing to invest.

FYI for anyone who's interested, Cuddlz told me that other sizes will probably not be available until the new year.

bambinod said:
question for someone that's tried both... how do kiddo and cuddlz compare? they look VERY similar.

I tried both last night, they are *very* similar.

I didn't compare capacities, Kiddo I know from prior use are top notch.

Cuddlz has white tapes, but the tape size and position and stickyness seems comparable.

The Cuddlz inside has a nicer looking quilted lining, both are very comfy though.

The Cuddlz plastic is a bit more matte, maybe slightly noisier.

I like both a lot, kinda more excited about the Cuddlz details, though are they worth the extra cost of shipping to the US, I'd say no.

I just got in a bag of kiddo and spent my first night diapered in kiddo. I'm quite impressed by the performance. The two are quite similar. Now that you mention it, I'll take a closer look at the two and see just what differences they have in construction. The kiddo appear to swell more? I had just four medium wettings overnight (a bit light for me) but the back AND the middle of this kiddo are still dry, with the front swelling up a lot more than I seem to recall the cuddlz doing.

I do notice the shell on the cuddlz is a harder, stiffer plastic, and the kiddo shell is softer plastic than many ABDL diapers. The material feels a little stretchy too, and seems to make the kiddo more comfortable. I initially put down the tapes a to get the usual amount of "pull" on them from the sides, but found that there was more pressure across my tummy than usual and had to back the tapes off a bit, I'm not used to a diaper that has this "relaxed fit" feel to it, reminds me a lot of the magnifico hybrid with the spongy wings.

DloverUK said:
http://www.cuddlz.com/cuddlz-size-large-adult-bright-dayz-pattern-all-over-printed-nappy-diaper/

I'm really happy that there is another 1-tape-per-side nappy available with front and rare waistbands. I will buy some for that reason alone.

Having said that, the designs could be better; they're ok but just look amateurish. It can't cost *that* much to hire a decent graphic designer who can mimic real nappy designs. The Bambino Magnifico looks really professional; I would love to see more designs like that.

Are they any good? also they seem to have a new 4 tape one as well. is that one good too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back