Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
So, I babysit kids from time to time. Like large groups of them. And its really fun and I do enjoy it! but every now and then Ill just stop and look and think about how odd ABDL really is. And I start to feel weird and gross about it. I know I cant really change what i like, and when im not around kids its seems rather normal (as normal as you can get lol).

That's not to say I don't love what I do, i love playing with the kids and it's really almost never an issue, my abdl side. I know its something i shouldn't worry about it and i know being a little is perfectly fine but still.

Does anyone else feel this way around kids? do you even like kids or have kids of you own?

Last edited:
Despite some of the experience overlapping, each kind of babysitting is its own thing. I enjoy being able to do it more than I expected I would. I was glad to learn that babysitting a real kid didn't push my ABDL buttons. I expected that it wouldn't be a factor but it was still a relief to see that I was correct. I know very well this ABDL thing is odd but it's way too much fun and too good a way to share to feel bad about it.

I have a two year old daughter and there is really no triggers that set of my abdl side around her. I was a little worried about it before she was born but turned out to be for not. However I do have moment of thinking just how weird that side of me is. But after year off struggle I have accepted my love of diapers and my weirdness so I just laugh it off.

I work with kids, and I never felt anything weird around them, maybe they like me more because I know much about cartoons and games than my colleagues X3

I don't even like kids, and babies even less so. My abdl desires are completely seperate from them.

I am a babysitter for an older child and I recently got a job working in a nursery but when I went for my interview and had a play session it was fun and enjoyable, I don't think about this sort of think around children

I never thought ABDL thoughts when my son was born until the first time I saw my wife nursing him and of course I wished it were me. Later, I kinda envied him a little when he'd waddle around the house wearing just a diaper and t-shirt but I separated myself from those feelings quickly, being a good parent was most important. I would NEVER share my ABDL side with my children or my parents.

actually i feel weird when i am around children, i feel shame of my abdl side, i act normal like anyone's do, but then i think of myself and i think when i'm alone i shouldn't act like an abdl, i don't know, is a strange feel

I have kids of my own, and I worried about it.

Turned out to never be a problem... though I would lie if I didn't say sometimes when picking things out for them I didn't enjoy it doubly because it was cute for them but I appreciated it myself... uh... objectively? Never in a weird or gross way, but still was able to some how look at things from two sides at the same time.

Funny thing is, even though it was never icky or gross or weird with them (my kids are long out of diapers and usually more mature than I am), I still occasionally trigger deep disgust in myself feeling gross and icky and weird about this whole side of myself. I think your anxiety is healthy on the one side in that it shows a clear awareness of boundaries, but it is also painful and unnecessary and I have sympathy with it.

*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back