Acceptance for diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have learned a few things about acceptance of diapers. They are: don't care what other people think of you, there is nothing wrong with Wearing diapers , and they are part of me. Anything, I mis? Is there a special method to learn this?
I finally wore diapers at work. I wore thin and thick diaper. I was nervous. Everything you guys said is so true.

I agree with hugfir. The thoughts that make me think diapers are wrong is only babies, incontinence and medical needed. If you wear diapers for fun there must be something wrong with you. I will work on the self confidence and acceptance.

One thing is acceptance by myself (this job is done,) but worse for others not involved: Prefere to not outcome in public, which doesn't mean I can't wear in public. And now What ? I've serious problem to make some contact with (not only) females when diapered - for lack of acceptance.

It took me a while to accept my diaper wearing also. But then one day I was just like screw it. I don’t care if others know that I’m wearing a thick diaper. This is me and I can’t change that and I won’t. After I accepted it my bladder anxiety went straight down and I feel extra confident knowing if I do have a accident nobody will know! On the bright side in most of my clothes you cannot fell at all and my butt looks bigger 😏

podmuse said:
It took me a while to accept my diaper wearing also. But then one day I was just like screw it. I don’t care if others know that I’m wearing a thick diaper. This is me and I can’t change that and I won’t. After I accepted it my bladder anxiety went straight down and I feel extra confident knowing if I do have a accident nobody will know! On the bright side in most of my clothes you cannot fell at all and my butt looks bigger ��

I was exactly the same, reduced bladder anxiety and the padding at the front gives me a bit of a bulge lol.

Glad to hear you have reached the stage of acceptance of diapers to manage your bladder issue, once you stop worring if some one will notice and not caring if they do dealing with incontinence gets a lot easier.

I fully accept my diaper addiction. I call it an addiction in jest. But seriously I have been at this since age 3 and will not and cannot stop. I hate the stigma and have an ex-boyfriend that knows about it and shamed me any chance available. I hate him. Seriously I do. I want to date but I can't give up diapers. I also can't stay away from tall men!! I am straight tall female...lol HOW WILL IT WORK???!!!!

I used to worry but now just don't care. I am incontinent and wear nappies so what. If someone has a problem they will have to deal with it I have. I no longer try and hide my incontinence and just get on with life.

I'm more comfortable defining myself as incontinent and people seeing me as incontinent because more socially acceptable. I don't think people understand if you told them you wear because you like too.

bobbilly said:
I'm more comfortable defining myself as incontinent and people seeing me as incontinent because more socially acceptable. I don't think people understand if you told them you wear because you like too.

If you're wearing all the time (or every night) then that can work. Not so much for those who only wear occasionally.

extremecomfy said:
I fully accept my diaper addiction. I call it an addiction in jest. But seriously I have been at this since age 3 and will not and cannot stop. I hate the stigma and have an ex-boyfriend that knows about it and shamed me any chance available. I hate him. Seriously I do. I want to date but I can't give up diapers. I also can't stay away from tall men!! I am straight tall female...lol HOW WILL IT WORK???!!!!

move in with me ;)

So basically what I am hearing is just learn not care if people can tell you are wearing diapers and pretend you are incontinence. Am I right?

makena43 said:
So basically what I am hearing is just learn not care if people can tell you are wearing diapers and pretend you are incontinence. Am I right?

I don't have to pretend I am incontinent but I certainly don't care who notices I wear nappies any more.

What do you guys suggest? I have a problem of always caring, because, I don't want people mad, disappointed etc. So it hard to lose that. Do i pretend I am incontinence. So it less nervous when I go out in public or talk on the internet

When I was younger I lived with the shame about my wearing for years and in reality their is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing nappies. I'm not hurting myself or anybody else. It's harmless. I've come to the realisation that I'm not going to hide behind shame anymore and embrace my love for nappies. I'm not going to care but at the same time I'm going to remain discreet. What makes it easier for me is that I live within a care setting because I have a mental illness so things like incontinence is accepted but I couldn't get over the personal shame.

I keep thinking I hurt someone if he/she can see the actually diaper or can tell. But everyone says no they just don't understand why you are wearing one. I try to be discreet and act normal in public. But I am still. Nervous. Maybe I got to do it more.

I have to add does diapers replace having or getting girlfriend? And when you are wearing a diaper in public it's a form of masturbating?

I think with me nappies don't replace having a relationship because if I didn't like nappies so much I wouldn't be interested in having a relationship anyway because I have no sexual or romantic feelings towards people. I class myself as asexual Which I guess makes it hugely easier for me. I also don't think its public masturation wearing nappies.

makena43 said:
I have to add does diapers replace having or getting girlfriend? And when you are wearing a diaper in public it's a form of masturbating?

What? Where did you get that idea from. Obviosly no, on both. A diaper does NOT replace an actual relationship. Whle thet do provide comfort, they cannot even engage in a conversation. And wearing diapers alone is NOT even remotely close to a form a mastrubation. Does wearing underwear make that a form of mastrubation, so why would it for diapers.

Makena, we've told you many times now. Just wear the diapers when you want to. The more you do it while in public, the less you will come to care about what others are thinking. And again, your wearing a diaper is in NO WAY hurting someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back