Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Acceptance for diapers

Default Acceptance for diapers

I have learned a few things about acceptance of diapers. They are: don't care what other people think of you, there is nothing wrong with Wearing diapers , and they are part of me. Anything, I mis? Is there a special method to learn this?
    I finally wore diapers at work. I wore thin and thick diaper. I was nervous. Everything you guys said is so true.

Exactly, you don't have to care about what other people think of you except people you care about or people who care about you.
    It is kind of wrong that we have to hide all the time and have to spend time for searching excuses and lie about it. But that's the world we are living in at least for now. I think we could do better though. There is nothing wrong with wearing diapers.
    I don't think that there is a special method. It all goes with self-confidence and accepting yourself. By doing what you like and how you like you achieve it more and more. It's okay to be nervous and uncertain.

I agree with hugfir. The thoughts that make me think diapers are wrong is only babies, incontinence and medical needed. If you wear diapers for fun there must be something wrong with you. I will work on the self confidence and acceptance.

One thing is acceptance by myself (this job is done,) but worse for others not involved: Prefere to not outcome in public, which doesn't mean I can't wear in public. And now What ? I've serious problem to make some contact with (not only) females when diapered - for lack of acceptance.

It took me a while to accept my diaper wearing also. But then one day I was just like screw it. I donít care if others know that Iím wearing a thick diaper. This is me and I canít change that and I wonít. After I accepted it my bladder anxiety went straight down and I feel extra confident knowing if I do have a accident nobody will know! On the bright side in most of my clothes you cannot fell at all and my butt looks bigger 😏

Quote Originally Posted by podmuse View Post
    It took me a while to accept my diaper wearing also. But then one day I was just like screw it. I don’t care if others know that I’m wearing a thick diaper. This is me and I can’t change that and I won’t. After I accepted it my bladder anxiety went straight down and I feel extra confident knowing if I do have a accident nobody will know! On the bright side in most of my clothes you cannot fell at all and my butt looks bigger ��
    I was exactly the same, reduced bladder anxiety and the padding at the front gives me a bit of a bulge lol.

Glad to hear you have reached the stage of acceptance of diapers to manage your bladder issue, once you stop worring if some one will notice and not caring if they do dealing with incontinence gets a lot easier.

I fully accept my diaper addiction. I call it an addiction in jest. But seriously I have been at this since age 3 and will not and cannot stop. I hate the stigma and have an ex-boyfriend that knows about it and shamed me any chance available. I hate him. Seriously I do. I want to date but I can't give up diapers. I also can't stay away from tall men!! I am straight tall female...lol HOW WILL IT WORK???!!!!

I used to worry but now just don't care. I am incontinent and wear nappies so what. If someone has a problem they will have to deal with it I have. I no longer try and hide my incontinence and just get on with life.

I'm more comfortable defining myself as incontinent and people seeing me as incontinent because more socially acceptable. I don't think people understand if you told them you wear because you like too.