Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well I'm back from my trip to the U.S. and have to say being incontinent and wearing nappies was not a problem at all. No probs at the airport, straight through there and back despite wearing a nappy and plastic pants. My carry on was stuffed full of pads and nappies but didn't cause a problem. I put my own protection on hotel beds and nothing was said about any wet patches on the sheets I am now fully convinced incontinence is no barrier to travelling.

Nice. I too have travelled internationally, diapered of course. Also never had any problems.

So what did you think of the US? Pretty screwed up, right.

Slomo said:
Nice. I too have travelled internationally, diapered of course. Also never had any problems.

So what did you think of the US? Pretty screwed up, right.
I went to Colorado again and absolutely love the mountains. Met some really friendly people.

ST50 said:
I went to Colorado again and absolutely love the mountains. Met some really friendly people.

I lived in CO for 9 years and just moved back east to be near family. LOVE CO. It is such a beautiful state. Glad you had a great trip and didn't allow diapers to stand in your way!

dd1983 said:
I lived in CO for 9 years and just moved back east to be near family. LOVE CO. It is such a beautiful state. Glad you had a great trip and didn't allow diapers to stand in your way!

I was a little worried as it was the first time I had travelled abroad since being incontinent but it was not a problem.

I made the same experience. However my onesie might have triggered a secondary check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coincidentally, I'm moving to Colorado in the next few weeks. It's actually a rather sudden and somewhat frightening change to my life — I'm being forced out of my job (long story but ultimately, as I hear through the grapevine, because I'm perceived to be gay and that's just not cool here), I have friends who can put me up in Colorado and very much want me to move out there. I don't have a new job lined up yet and I kind of feel like "What the hell am I doing?", and there's about a million logistical concerns that are weighing on me. But it seems to be happening, come hell or high water. I visited there once, in August, and just fell in love with it. I don't feel that I belong in New England anymore.

It's not international travel, for me, and I think most of my ABDL supplies will be brought out by car. Through the airport, I can get away with just a pad (air travel will be involved as well, as I need to return to bring my cat... I won't put her through a multi-day car trip). But Colorado! What a coincidence. ^.^

ST50 said:
I was a little worried as it was the first time I had travelled abroad since being incontinent but it was not a problem.

Completely understandable. Flying still gets me a little worried. Glad you made it without a problem! Having lived in CO, it is a very friendly state to those of us who go through life with a little extra padding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back