You guys you guys someone made an app for ab/dls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiganpacifier

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Type abdl into the google play store. I'm so curious to see where this goes. I donated too and i plan to donate to this site next payday (friday).

HAppy hunting the app is tiny right now only 1000 downloads but i'm sure we can all do better

Michiganpacifier said:
Type abdl into the google play store. I'm so curious to see where this goes. I donated too and i plan to donate to this site next payday (friday).

HAppy hunting the app is tiny right now only 1000 downloads but i'm sure we can all do better

So what does the app do anyways?

Slomo said:
So what does the app do anyways?
Cutting and pasting links, descriptions, or even titles appears to be too much to ask. :rollseyes: I suppose the OP is referring to this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dh.android.littlesnb

The app itself is a portal to an 18+ website that seems usable without the app.

Not anything I see myself using in either case, and frankly, with so many stories about people getting scammed by ABDLMatch and similar sites, I'd urge caution. Or at least low expectations. The app does appear to offer paid "upgrades," which is where things start to smell really funky.

Michiganpacifier said:

Is it your app? How does it work?

The site has been around for almost a year now I think, it was fun at first but I barely, if ever, use it. They released it on Android a few weeks after the site launched, on the iOS I dunno

I've had that app since it came out. But I'm hardly ever there. Lagy and buggy still

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back