• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello-o-o-o I'm excited to be back on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiganpacifier

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi everyone,
my name is chris. I'm 24 years old buuut I might as well be 4. Big fan of diapers and pacifiers. ( currently rocking an M4 Abena and my littleforbig.com Gen 1 pacifier).

I'm a big kid at heart. I came here with the hope of making friends,

ANyone can feel free to shoot me a message. I'm not shy though. I'll talk your ear off if youre up for it.

l'm from davison, Michigan, USA.

I've been into this as a fetish since i was 8 years old. I've watched the community grow, die, then grow again as various sites have come and gone.

I'm also a huge /B/tard too.

Peace out girlscouts

Hello Chris and welcome back to the group.

Hey and welcome back! I'm new(ish) here. I've been one of those lurker types since dial-up came through and I found out I wasn't the only one. I just turned 28 myself and discovered this part of me when I was about 6 or 7. As for being a big kid at heart, I definitely know the feeling!

Awe welcome back!
:)

Hi Chris! You sound like a fun person to get to know. Besides the diapers and pacifiers, what else do you have? Does your room look like a 4 year olds? Mine does a little with my Paw Patrol bed sheets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back