Not open for further replies.

Poohbear102415

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I know I saw a post about these in February, but has anyone recently tried them? I have some samples coming in a few days (which NorthShore is excellent with samples)
Just wasn't sure if anyone had any commentary on them?
I am a daily wearer. I personally like pull-ons for daytime use and tabbed for nighttime. It's just my personal preference. :)

Any others a fan of pull-on?
I'm very excited to try these new GoSupreme.

I just checked them out and they still look fairly granny panty. When will we ever get an abdl Pull-up :(

disneygeek said:
I just checked them out and they still look fairly granny panty. When will we ever get an abdl Pull-up :(

I definitely feel your pain there! I would so love a cute design pull-up. :(

Yes! Northshore is really good with samples! I liked the Go Supremes so much I ordered a case. The only thing is Large is a little large on me and leaked in bed one time. I had a pad underneath, fortunately. I worry a medium will be too tight. They are good for day use and hold quite a bit.

Has anyone tried the magnifico bambino pull-ups? It looks like the mediums are all sold out. I may look into the northshore ones as well

Scaramouche said:
Yes! Northshore is really good with samples! I liked the Go Supremes so much I ordered a case. The only thing is Large is a little large on me and leaked in bed one time. I had a pad underneath, fortunately. I worry a medium will be too tight. They are good for day use and hold quite a bit.

Thank you so much for your input! I'm still quite excited for these. If they are something I happen to enjoy I'll be purchasing a case as well.
:)

- - - Updated - - -

disneygeek said:
Has anyone tried the magnifico bambino pull-ups? It looks like the mediums are all sold out. I may look into the northshore ones as well

I personally have not tried those. I'm intrigued though. I'll definitely go check them out.

disneygeek said:
I agree. Before I found Bambino D in 2011 Depends was all I had. Attends plastic back aren't sold in my area anymore. And Depends discontinued their plastic backed brief. Ugh! There are ABDL pull-ups out there but they look weird and can't take a real wetting.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

disneygeek said:

I've tried them, and they were HORRIBLE!

The bambino pull-ups were horrible?

Poohbear102415 said:
I know I saw a post about these in February, but has anyone recently tried them? I have some samples coming in a few days (which NorthShore is excellent with samples)
Just wasn't sure if anyone had any commentary on them?
I am a daily wearer. I personally like pull-ons for daytime use and tabbed for nighttime. It's just my personal preference. :)

Any others a fan of pull-on?
I'm very excited to try these new GoSupreme.

Yes. My preference is pull up. I would like to see something premuim someday.

12srepaid said:
I've tried them, and they were HORRIBLE!

would you care to expand a bit on that?

keepindl said:
Yes. My preference is pull up. I would like to see something premuim someday.

I definitely agree.

The GoSupremes are very comfortable and they are the best adult pull-ups ever.

AnimeDude892 said:
The GoSupremes are very comfortable and they are the best adult pull-ups ever.

I agree completely. These are even comfortable when I'm riding my motorcycle and when I've worn them at night they've held two serious wettings with no problems.

bambinod said:
would you care to expand a bit on that?

The Magnifico pull-ups leak like crazy, and aren't very comfortable either.

My GoSupreme pull-ons should be arriving today and I'm super excited to give them a go. Thanks for the feedback everyone. :worshippy:

So, my GoSupremes came today! I just got home for the night about 30 min ago. I have to say I'm very impressed! I have done one full bladder wetting while sitting and watching some Netflix and they held perfectly, no leaks whatsoever. I find them very comfortable. They have a nice fit around the legs for me. I feel completely safe.
First impressions: I need to order a bag!
:clap:

Poohbear102415 said:
I need to order a bag!
:clap:

So you just got a sample?

Sorry. I see that in the original post and I also see I already commented. It's been a busy week. :)

Scaramouche said:
So you just got a sample?

Sorry. I see that in the original post and I also see I already commented. It's been a busy week. :)

Oh no problem! But yes I just got a sample to begin with. But I did order a bag. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back