What cute babyish clothes do you like to wear in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I've always loved colorful clothes for everyday wear, especially animal related.
But am always up for expanding my wardrobe~

Recently ordered this for the upcoming winter months:

TB2aopOgFXXXXcaXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!150624625.jpg

I'm so so so excited!!

What do you guys like to wear to express your little side? Do you have any cute pictures or recommendations?

On an off note; I wish ABU made cute little enamel pins or something subtle to pin on clothes and bags to show support for the lifestyle without being too too obvious.

I have skunk paw gloves and hat, and animal patches on my purse ^!^

Usually cute animal pullovers with ears or My Little Pony apparel.

Both of those sound adorable <3

Do y'all have any pictures?

I apologize for not owning any childish clothing, except for a t-shirt with the Disney Character, "Goofy".
On my low Social Security income, buying new clothes is a low priority.

I usually will wear a thick diaper under my skirt and if I want to feel little I'll do my hair in pigtails and have a pacifier clipped to my hello kitty shirt.

Sheepies said:
Recently ordered this for the upcoming winter months:

View attachment 29838

I'm so so so excited!!

That's super cute! If it was colder here I totally would get a cutie hoodie like that...

For me it's usually cute t-shirts. Some of my favs:

Steven Universe s-l1000.jpg
Totoro SHIRTTOT1GRY_g.jpg
Nyan Cat nyan-cat-t-shirt-5.jpg
Sailor Moon1164368532_971_original.jpg

Hamburger backpack 41iz8aP7RlL._AC_US436_QL65_.jpg

Bright Plastic Shoes 11100100-3178-1_44.jpg

And shorts... whenever I can. Call me old fashioned but I think little boys should not be in long pants!

Also, I should say I don't wear any shoes with laces... they're all slip ons or velcro... it's subtle but it's another way I express my littleness!

Where did you find That! Me wants one

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I have an I heart poopy diapers shirt.

I have a little romper with a train on it.

Hi I have a few boy style outfits. I have shorts n t shirts shortalls short rompers and a playsuit all with poppers at the crotch for easy nappy changes hehe

I have three onsies and my favorite has Donald Duck on it. I have three or four pairs of footed jammies. I have a pair of shortalls and a Big Baby brand toddler or baby shirt.

Me likes.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I like my Tykables stuff! Specially the jeans with the prints on the inside so my cuffs show them off! ^_^

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170929-135327.jpg
    Screenshot_20170929-135327.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 21
Cartoon t-shirts or overalls

Same

Disney galore!:wub:

How could I forget Disney!

I love Lilo and Stich and this shirt makes me giggle cause I am the least jocular team sportsy guy imaginable 37851.jpg

That Paw Patrol shirt is cute... looking at that site I think I may need to buy this one 111198_0.jpg

And how could I forget my beautiful beautiful boy tshirt!? 018e49d091407623a12b2fe0563fce49_large.png

I have some ...er.... more private ... dress up clothes too, but this is the stuff I wear out and about to express and show off my littleness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back