• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlekoda

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hiya, guys!

My name is Koda and I'm 18. I love all animals and everything beauty. I'm, uh...I'm not totally sure I "qualify" as an AB?

I've always had a fascination with acting like a baby (and always kept it hidden). As of late, I use all baby bath products and enjoy drinking out of bottles.

Using baby bath products not only helps my skin and hair but the smell, oh the smell! It brings me back to a simpler time and really helps me relax.

Even if just this doesn't make me a "real" AB, I do support AB/DL anyway and would love to get to know you guys!

Thanks,

Koda

littlekoda said:
Hiya, guys!

My name is Koda and I'm 18. I love all animals and everything beauty. I'm, uh...I'm not totally sure I "qualify" as an AB?

I've always had a fascination with acting like a baby (and always kept it hidden). As of late, I use all baby bath products and enjoy drinking out of bottles.

Using baby bath products not only helps my skin and hair but the smell, oh the smell! It brings me back to a simpler time and really helps me relax.

Even if just this doesn't make me a "real" AB, I do support AB/DL anyway and would love to get to know you guys!

Thanks,

Koda

Hi Koda! You sound like an AB to me. Do you like baby clothes? Diapers? We're a support site so we're here to help.

What other things interest you? Are you in college?

littlekoda said:
Hiya, guys!

Thanks,

Koda

Hi and welcome to the site. Good introduction, and from it, it sound to me like you fit into the AB classification. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. What's more important is learning to accept all of this. It took me awhile, but I eventually got there.

I like baby products to. When I take my shower, I use Aveeno liquid soap combined with J. & J. Head to Toe baby wash. It does smell so wonderful!

Go figure! I guess I am an AB. Thank you for your kind welcome!

I'm taking a medical break from college at the moment, but plan to go back as soon as I can.

I'm totally a Johnson's baby, too. My favorite scent is the bedtime line!

I've not tried Aveeno yet! How does it smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back