Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hiya, guys!

My name is Koda and I'm 18. I love all animals and everything beauty. I'm, uh...I'm not totally sure I "qualify" as an AB?

I've always had a fascination with acting like a baby (and always kept it hidden). As of late, I use all baby bath products and enjoy drinking out of bottles.

Using baby bath products not only helps my skin and hair but the smell, oh the smell! It brings me back to a simpler time and really helps me relax.

Even if just this doesn't make me a "real" AB, I do support AB/DL anyway and would love to get to know you guys!

Thanks,

Koda

Quote Originally Posted by littlekoda View Post
    Hiya, guys!

My name is Koda and I'm 18. I love all animals and everything beauty. I'm, uh...I'm not totally sure I "qualify" as an AB?

I've always had a fascination with acting like a baby (and always kept it hidden). As of late, I use all baby bath products and enjoy drinking out of bottles.

Using baby bath products not only helps my skin and hair but the smell, oh the smell! It brings me back to a simpler time and really helps me relax.

Even if just this doesn't make me a "real" AB, I do support AB/DL anyway and would love to get to know you guys!

Thanks,

Koda
    Hi Koda! You sound like an AB to me. Do you like baby clothes? Diapers? We're a support site so we're here to help.

What other things interest you? Are you in college?

Quote Originally Posted by littlekoda View Post
    Hiya, guys!

Thanks,

Koda
    Hi and welcome to the site. Good introduction, and from it, it sound to me like you fit into the AB classification. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. What's more important is learning to accept all of this. It took me awhile, but I eventually got there.

I like baby products to. When I take my shower, I use Aveeno liquid soap combined with J. & J. Head to Toe baby wash. It does smell so wonderful!

Go figure! I guess I am an AB. Thank you for your kind welcome!

I'm taking a medical break from college at the moment, but plan to go back as soon as I can.

I'm totally a Johnson's baby, too. My favorite scent is the bedtime line!

I've not tried Aveeno yet! How does it smell?