Wearing diaper in public W/ no pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan2127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Nothing of great importance here, just sharing a video. "Diaper pranks" seem to have touched down on here lately as well as the internet, interestingly.

Im pretty certain that he is a DL based off of his multiple videos involving diapers.
I thought it was interesting to notice the reactions of some people or lack of. Anyways, as cringy as this video is, it kind of gives me a sense of security in terms of wearing under my clothes in public...... (NO ONE CARES! lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8h-cxbdvtw

It would have been a lot better video. If he did not have diaper over his underwear.

The general consensus is you should never go around with your diaper purposely exposed, except for in areas where being stripped down is already appropriate (such as in a locker room or at the beach).

However, I was thinking the same thing. Had he really only been wearing a diaper (not over his underwear), reactions around him may have been different.

Slomo said:
The general consensus is you should never go around with your diaper purposely exposed, except for in areas where being stripped down is already appropriate (such as in a locker room or at the beach).

However, I was thinking the same thing. Had he really only been wearing a diaper (not over his underwear), reactions around him may have been different.

So true, toddler on up.

Slomo said:

very reasonable! I will be a part of that consensus!

So ridiculous with his underwear showing underneath.

Wearing just a diaper in public is an absolute no.
The only exception is an infant during the Summer.

Yeah, and walking around with a diaper over his underwear makes him an ass hole. The guy is just making fun of some diapered group. Could be us or older folk.

Did anyone notice that he has boxers on under his diaper? I think he is poking fun at our community. I am a true DL and find this non-affirming.:wallbash:

- - - Updated - - -

caitianx said:
Wearing just a diaper in public is an absolute no.
The only exception is an infant during the Summer.

I agree. This is nonsense. For me half the thrill is that no one knows about it but us.

It's a pull-up, not a diaper.

there are some people who go outside in diapers without pants, but not for prank, only because they like people see them in diapers

JohnSnow said:
there are some people who go outside in diapers without pants, but not for prank, only because they like people see them in diapers

There are also those (like me) who don't give a d@#n about what others think. Whenever I go to the beach I will lie out in the sun with just my diaper on (I'm incontinent so it's not like I have the choice to take them off, plus they cover way more than a speedo does too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back