Does alarms on iPads go off with YouTube app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I basically go to sleep listening to womb sounds as it's very soothing and really helps me sleep, but since I've started the new job, I need to get up at 6 and I'm easing into a sleeping pattern which hopefully I won't need an alarm,

But I'm concerned about a 8 hour YouTube video of soothing noises stopping my alarm from going off because audio is already on from another app.

Would YouTube prevent me from hearing my alarm or from it going off altogether?

- - - Updated - - -

For now I'm using a fan as white noise as it's still quite warm and does the trick but I don't want to use the fan for much longer as it will eat too much electricity and cause a big bill and it will be getting colder soon

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer the womb sounds video to the fan

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the duplicates

It should work just fine. Granted, I haven't owned an Apple product since 2012ish

To test it, you should try setting the alarm for a couple minutes in the future and play a youtube video.

The alarm should play over anything but like Sheepies suggested put an alarm on a minute later and play a video

Or you could buy an alarm clock. I have one that runs on batteries, so if we lose electricity, it still goes off. It didn't cost much money.

I think the easiest solution would be to buy an alarm clock.

I've already got a alarm clock, I just need batteries, I find iPad alarms more reliable since sometimes alarm clocks don't go off or can run out of battery when you least expect it, at least iPad alarms go off everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back