Status
Not open for further replies.

SlaveDia

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
What do you say if instead of oatmeal or bananas, would rather pudding?

i don't know, it just doesn't feel "good" i prefer the old way

I prefer poop in my diaper.

If you have $240, you know what you need to do:

[video=youtube;Aharq3PFX54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aharq3PFX54[/video]

For my part, I don't go in for artificial diaper additives.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I prefer poop in my diaper.[/QUOTE/]

Yes, "100% Real Poop":smile1:

I don't simulate messing because I just don't do it. But I think putting pudding down your diaper is well kind of gross.

It would just feel too weird. I'd rather take some laxatives and take a huge crap in my diaper. I think that's a better experience.

I couldn't imagine putting something that didn't come out of my body into my diaper. I know the feeling of messing yourself can vary from liberating to total shame, I can see why you would use pudding to simulate the feeling, squishy and mushy like a runny poop and unlike poop no bad smell. I'm just not sure how pudding would react to your skin. Use a lot of diaper rash cream beforehand!

I've never tried pudding before. I've done the oatmeal thing and that was a lot of fun.. no smell! But I wouldn't mind trying the pudding...

Pudding, eh? I don't know. Texture-wise, that'd be on the diarrhea end of the spectrum. I'd probably go for canned re-fried beans.

That is, if any of this appealed to me, which it doesn't.

Hooray for pee!!!

(Wouldn't it be funny if messing was just what everybody did, and instead we got threads like "Lemonade in your diaper?")

Usually I don’t put anything in my diaper except what i produce... which happens to be poop and pee. Only because it’s so warm and thick diapers keep it warm for a little while. No matter what mess I’ve made though I feel icky so I quickly clean up and a fresh baby powered dry diaper is the best really.

Putting food in a diaper to simulate bodily waste is definitely not my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back