• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aloflow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hey! I'm new and wanted to start on the right foot. I'm currently going to college right now I'm looking for a new major actually. I love watching anime and cartoons, I do a lot of pc gaming like overwatch. I love super smash bros pm and melee. I hope to meet some friends who have similar interests and play games together.

Aloflow said:
Hey! I'm new and wanted to start on the right foot. I'm currently going to college right now I'm looking for a new major actually. I love watching anime and cartoons, I do a lot of pc gaming like overwatch. I love super smash bros pm and melee. I hope to meet some friends who have similar interests and play games together.

Welcome Aloflow! That was a great intro. Any ideas about a major? There's lots of gamers here.

The problem right now is that the major I want is ecology but the school I go to doesn't have it

Aloflow said:
The problem right now is that the major I want is ecology but the school I go to doesn't have it

Well that's not good. Would you have to go out of town then? Did you get the basics out of the way yet?

Scaramouche said:
Well that's not good. Would you have to go out of town then? Did you get the basics out of the way yet?

Yeah I'm doing my general education right now I think I'm going to end up staying here and finding a major like ecology.

Aloflow said:

Welcome, might I suggest geology. I have a degree in environmental geology and I'm currently a environmental consultant. I work with Washington State department of ecology all the time (in fact I'm waiting for a wdoe pm as I'm writing this). Lots of the people I work with at wdoe have geology backgrounds. IT could lead you to several fieldS that could be ecology related. Good luck on your search and if you have any questions about a geology degree feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back