Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hey! I'm new and wanted to start on the right foot. I'm currently going to college right now I'm looking for a new major actually. I love watching anime and cartoons, I do a lot of pc gaming like overwatch. I love super smash bros pm and melee. I hope to meet some friends who have similar interests and play games together.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloflow View Post
    Hey! I'm new and wanted to start on the right foot. I'm currently going to college right now I'm looking for a new major actually. I love watching anime and cartoons, I do a lot of pc gaming like overwatch. I love super smash bros pm and melee. I hope to meet some friends who have similar interests and play games together.
    Welcome Aloflow! That was a great intro. Any ideas about a major? There's lots of gamers here.

The problem right now is that the major I want is ecology but the school I go to doesn't have it

The problem right now is that the major I want is ecology but the school I go to doesn't have it
    Well that's not good. Would you have to go out of town then? Did you get the basics out of the way yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    Well that's not good. Would you have to go out of town then? Did you get the basics out of the way yet?
    Yeah I'm doing my general education right now I think I'm going to end up staying here and finding a major like ecology.

Welcome, might I suggest geology. I have a degree in environmental geology and I'm currently a environmental consultant. I work with Washington State department of ecology all the time (in fact I'm waiting for a wdoe pm as I'm writing this). Lots of the people I work with at wdoe have geology backgrounds. IT could lead you to several fieldS that could be ecology related. Good luck on your search and if you have any questions about a geology degree feel free to ask.