• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello From Daisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyAllison

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! Was that all a story or was some of it actually about you?

I

Last edited:
We do have a story area and this would be good for that. I just thought - and it's happened before - that you put your story in the wrong place.

For a violation like that, it's up to the mods but you did apologize so it might not be an issue.

So...What are some of your other interests?

Yes, I was going to suggest to ask a mod to move it to the Story forum. You can still tell us a little about the real you. We never use our real names, so don't worry about that. I'm a professional musician, so I love playing keyboards. I also enjoy the outdoors, usually on my bicycle. I'm a writer and have several short stories on this site.

I

Last edited:
Welcome to ADISC!

My mother sewed quite a few things for my sister and I and I remember going shopping with mom and watching her look through the file drawers of all the McCall's sewing patterns available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back