diaper dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it was a dream but I thought I woke up to a small wet spot on my bed pad where my diaper goes around my hip and couldn't even remember wetting but this morning I didn't see a spot or smell anything on my bed pad but my diaper had come loose on that side and it was pretty close to capacity. I decided to wash my pad just in case and stay diapered at night for a very long time to come. I had wet a little before going to sleep.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Last night before going to bed I took off my pull-up and put on a proper diaper stuffed with a baby diaper and cloth insert. In my dream I went to the potty before bed and when I started wetting I realized I hadn't taken off the pull-up and it was super soaked. Then I had to tear it out and throw it away. In reality I had taken it off and was soaking myself and my diapers not on the potty at all. That meant I woke up this morning super happy and wet.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Just last night Ihad a dream I was in a shopping mall and Was putting on my little stuff (diaper, plastic pants, onesie, pacifier with clip) in the bedding section for some reason... And It didnt bother me that there were a couple of other people around... But then I saw two of my aunts start to come around the corner and it completely freaked me out. I struggled so hard to get my pants on before they saw the diaper. I just managed to get them buttoned when they saw me. One mentioned how cute my outfit was and we just sort of walked around together awkwardly.
This is only my second dream involving diapers. I had one last week but dont really remember it now...

I had this dream where I had a date. The guy was good looking enough, and had laid out my outfit for me, which didn't strike me as weird for some reason. The outfit included a sleek black diaper, which he helped me put on. Then we went to Steak and Shake in our fancy clothes (me in the fancy diaper under a fancy dress).

TBH I'd love a relationship like that. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back