Adult Diaper Fetish on a Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I stumbled across a HuffPo Love + Sex podcast yesterday called "What is Life Like When You Have an Adult Diaper Fetish?" I didn't think the first 15 or so minutes were all that interesting, since it was all about fetishes in general, but you may. I felt the last 10 or so really carried most of the meat, but all in all I was really happy to hear it.

They guy they interviewed--the guy with the diaper fetish--was articulate and expressed a lot of the same sentiments I read here frequently. E.g., this is something that happened to me. This isn't anything I can control or change about my brain.

Give it a listen and let's discuss!

-RMS

Last edited:
RMS401 said:
I stumbled across a HuffPo Love + Sex podcast yesterday called "What is Life Like When You Have an Adult Diaper Fetish?" I didn't think the first 15 or so minutes were all that interesting, since it was all about fetishes in general, but you may. I felt the last 10 or so really carried most of the meat, but all in all I was really happy to hear it.

They guy they interviewed--the guy with the diaper fetish--was articulate and expressed a lot of the same sentiments I read here frequently. E.g., this is something that happened to me. This isn't anything I can control or change about my brain.

-RMS
I'll try but I have never been on a podcast

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Good find RMS401! Thanks for posting

I listened to this one about a year ago! Great takeaway vibes from it considering we're kinda near the butt end of fetishes/desires, so its nice to hear this guy really "settle the waters" with other people.

- - - Updated - - -

I listened to this one about a year ago! Great takeaway vibes from it considering we're kinda near the butt end of fetishes/desires, so its nice to hear this guy really "settle the waters" with other people.

RMS401 said:

-RMS

Uuugh, he gets this ALL WRONG. The guy clearly says his interests in diapers starts at 5 or 6, and didn't become sexual until about 12. So then, moron, tell me was it sexual before age 12? Oh, is that a no, then I guess it wasn't based on sexuality was it......

Slomo said:
Uuugh, he gets this ALL WRONG. The guy clearly says his interests in diapers starts at 5 or 6, and didn't become sexual until about 12. So then, moron, tell me was it sexual before age 12? Oh, is that a no, then I guess it wasn't based on sexuality was it......

Since this isn't something most of us can discuss openly with others, I've noticed that many of us fumble around a bit to find the words that express their truth. We search, we experiment, we get it wrong sometimes, but we're all searching.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
Since this isn't something most of us can discuss openly with others, I've noticed that many of us fumble around a bit to find the words that express their truth. We search, we experiment, we get it wrong sometimes, but we're all searching.

-RMS

So very true. Not only does general society not understand what abdl is or means, but a LOT of abdls themselves don't understand it either.

That's why I'm on sites like this, to help spread a better understanding. And I do so in hopes of one day not being misunderstood, hated or chastized for being who I am. Selfish I know.

I think "Brian's" experience with diapers has been pretty parallel to mine. Something that can arouse me, but not something I need to be aroused. Always had an interest that got stronger in my teenage years. The relief when I discovered other people on the internet who were similar. Enjoying the secret of wearing something under your clothes that is kind of naughty . . . but only you know.

It's kind of a funny middle ground; not into it so much that I can't be with a partner who doesn't know/doesn't want to take part . . . and satisfied enough with my current personal life that I don't want to risk losing anything by forcing it into the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back