Thread: New Mommy

Smile New Mommy

Hello all,
    I am a new mommy to my wife. We have been into D/s for a long-time,but it has never been "right". Hopefully this is the answer to those issues. Believe it or not, but this was my suggestion not hers. I would love to chat to caregivers and little/big/babies alike.
    Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by maddiemommy View Post
    Hello all,
    I am a new mommy to my wife. We have been into D/s for a long-time,but it has never been "right". Hopefully this is the answer to those issues. Believe it or not, but this was my suggestion not hers. I would love to chat to caregivers and little/big/babies alike.
    Jenn
    Heya! This is great to hear, hopefully it will be the right move for you and your wife. Everyone here is generally really supportive and willing to chat, big or little, so feel free to just say hi. My wife is my mummy but we’ve been doing it for years.

What are your interests outside of being a mummy? Telling everyone a little about yourself could help you find new friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by maddiemommy View Post
    Hello all,
    Jenn
    Hey there, glad to hear you're exploring new avenues in D/s relationships, a lot of people find one thing and stick to it and don't leave room for exploration. If you have any questions or wanna chat about this sort of stuff (ABDL, Pet Play, etc) feel free to reply! I'm more than happy to give you any information you need!