• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddiemommy

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello all,
I am a new mommy to my wife. We have been into D/s for a long-time,but it has never been "right". Hopefully this is the answer to those issues. Believe it or not, but this was my suggestion not hers. I would love to chat to caregivers and little/big/babies alike.
Jenn

maddiemommy said:
Hello all,
I am a new mommy to my wife. We have been into D/s for a long-time,but it has never been "right". Hopefully this is the answer to those issues. Believe it or not, but this was my suggestion not hers. I would love to chat to caregivers and little/big/babies alike.
Jenn

Heya! This is great to hear, hopefully it will be the right move for you and your wife. Everyone here is generally really supportive and willing to chat, big or little, so feel free to just say hi. My wife is my mummy but we’ve been doing it for years.

What are your interests outside of being a mummy? Telling everyone a little about yourself could help you find new friends :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maddiemommy said:
Hello all,
Jenn

Hey there, glad to hear you're exploring new avenues in D/s relationships, a lot of people find one thing and stick to it and don't leave room for exploration. If you have any questions or wanna chat about this sort of stuff (ABDL, Pet Play, etc) feel free to reply! I'm more than happy to give you any information you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back