Psychological dependency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete67

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I went to the eye clinic for a check-up, which includes having anaesthetic drops which blur your vision for a little while afterwards, this means you can't drive home. I could asked the neighbours to pick me up, but it was a nice day so thought I would walk, taking it easy and using a walking stick just for a bit of stability.
My eyes seemed really fine at my home station, so didn't really need the stick, but felt I had to use it anyway, sort of gave me a sense of security and comfort.
I feel the same way about diapers, I wear 24/7 now, and had a bit of a sense of panic when I looked in the packet and saw I had run out, then remembered the spare pair I always carry in my bag and had a real sense of relief!
Does anyone else feel this attachment?
tbh I've never needed to use them when out, and actually helps with anxiety about needing a toilet,

Hmmm....you post a very interesting idea.

~Rob

I certainly enjoy them and while there is a psych need I don't depend on them to get through the day. I have a one package of SDK V1 from a year ago yet. But my newfound love is those cloth diapers from Dependaco on Ebay. Well worth the money.

I’m the exact same! I had a bout with incontinence where I’d constantly leak and dribble urine not a lot but enough for wet spots. Over the last few months it’s vanished and I hardly use my diapers anymore but if I go a couple hours without one on I get really panicky and stressed and constantly go the bathroom multiple times. I can’t ween myself off them I guess.

podmuse said:
I’m the exact same! I had a bout with incontinence where I’d constantly leak and dribble urine not a lot but enough for wet spots. Over the last few months it’s vanished and I hardly use my diapers anymore but if I go a couple hours without one on I get really panicky and stressed and constantly go the bathroom multiple times. I can’t ween myself off them I guess.

wow thanks for that, if I wear briefs, I have a frequent need for the loo, but with diapers I feel able to relax and not worry if I do leak a bit,,, I never have with diapers, but sometimes have done with briefs,,,

Now that my mom knows about my wearing habits and I can wear a lot more often, I'm very attached to diapers and wear almost 24/7. Putting on underwear can be hard for me, although I did make some Paw Patrol panties with patches at my therapist's suggestion.

I think you do have a psycological dependence in a way. I remember being on flights, trains and being scared to drop off to sleep because I wasnt wearing, incase I have an accident as such. But its never happened at all. I guess wearing in such situations does make me relax and put my mind at ease.

I stumbled upon a youtube vid the other day. I think she does hit the nail on the head and I can totally relate to what she is saying. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNkdJ30Sfx8

I wear and use 24/7 I am a DL for fun, I have my reliable go to for normal use when in public but at home it's a game wear every diaper in existence for at least a day , depending on the diaper it's five to 12 diapers, though with impending winter I will start carrying 2 bags of northshore , I got caught by the weather once ran out of diapers( day trip turned into 3 days due to blizzard) and had to buy real fit wearing 6 of them my clothes were still soaked when I got home.

I am physicaly dependant on them, my rubber pants can only contain so much wetness before everything is wet.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I guess I could say I have a psychological dependency on them, but not in the same way you described. For me, I wear maybe 3 to 4 times a week, usually to bed. I don't need them or fear that I'll wet the bed without them. For me, it's almost like a security blanket knowing I have some within reach. There will be some nights where I don't feel like wearing, but if I didn't have any diapers in the house, I'm sure my mindset would be different. Any time I get below 10 diapers in supply, I'm usually rushing to get an order made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back