Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psychological dependency?

Default Psychological dependency?

So, I went to the eye clinic for a check-up, which includes having anaesthetic drops which blur your vision for a little while afterwards, this means you can't drive home. I could asked the neighbours to pick me up, but it was a nice day so thought I would walk, taking it easy and using a walking stick just for a bit of stability.
    My eyes seemed really fine at my home station, so didn't really need the stick, but felt I had to use it anyway, sort of gave me a sense of security and comfort.
    I feel the same way about diapers, I wear 24/7 now, and had a bit of a sense of panic when I looked in the packet and saw I had run out, then remembered the spare pair I always carry in my bag and had a real sense of relief!
    Does anyone else feel this attachment?
    tbh I've never needed to use them when out, and actually helps with anxiety about needing a toilet,

Nope, can't say I do. I've seen people treat them like it's a hard drug but they don't have that effect on me.

I'm only a very occasional user and even then usually only when in bed just for fun which probably limits any psychological dependence I could develop.

I certainly enjoy them and while there is a psych need I don't depend on them to get through the day. I have a one package of SDK V1 from a year ago yet. But my newfound love is those cloth diapers from Dependaco on Ebay. Well worth the money.

I’m the exact same! I had a bout with incontinence where I’d constantly leak and dribble urine not a lot but enough for wet spots. Over the last few months it’s vanished and I hardly use my diapers anymore but if I go a couple hours without one on I get really panicky and stressed and constantly go the bathroom multiple times. I can’t ween myself off them I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by podmuse View Post
    I’m the exact same! I had a bout with incontinence where I’d constantly leak and dribble urine not a lot but enough for wet spots. Over the last few months it’s vanished and I hardly use my diapers anymore but if I go a couple hours without one on I get really panicky and stressed and constantly go the bathroom multiple times. I can’t ween myself off them I guess.
    wow thanks for that, if I wear briefs, I have a frequent need for the loo, but with diapers I feel able to relax and not worry if I do leak a bit,,, I never have with diapers, but sometimes have done with briefs,,,

Now that my mom knows about my wearing habits and I can wear a lot more often, I'm very attached to diapers and wear almost 24/7. Putting on underwear can be hard for me, although I did make some Paw Patrol panties with patches at my therapist's suggestion.

I think you do have a psycological dependence in a way. I remember being on flights, trains and being scared to drop off to sleep because I wasnt wearing, incase I have an accident as such. But its never happened at all. I guess wearing in such situations does make me relax and put my mind at ease.

I stumbled upon a youtube vid the other day. I think she does hit the nail on the head and I can totally relate to what she is saying. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNkdJ30Sfx8

I wear and use 24/7 I am a DL for fun, I have my reliable go to for normal use when in public but at home it's a game wear every diaper in existence for at least a day , depending on the diaper it's five to 12 diapers, though with impending winter I will start carrying 2 bags of northshore , I got caught by the weather once ran out of diapers( day trip turned into 3 days due to blizzard) and had to buy real fit wearing 6 of them my clothes were still soaked when I got home.

I am physicaly dependant on them, my rubber pants can only contain so much wetness before everything is wet.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk