Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
To be honest, I never thought I'd be making one of these threads.

Last night, at a restaurant in a city about a hundred miles from home, I had gathered with a bunch of friends to celebrate the end of the second day of a three day workshop. We were enjoying good food when another large party was seated in a partially secluded room directly opposite us.

Among this party was a woman I only was able to glimpse briefly, as she left one of the room's entrances, walked through the main restaurant, and entered another entrance to disappear behind a wall.

She was, I thought in my brief glance, a middle aged woman, though I could have been wrong about that as my attention was rather drawn by her clothing: she wore a poofy bright pink party dress in the style a child would wear, cut very high on her thighs over white tights. The dress belled out beneath her, as a young girl's dress does. She also had a white bow in her hair.

I hope I didn't stare. I really wanted her to come back out, but she never did. I have no clue what was going on there.

Every once in a while the very different people come out from hiding. I was in Kroger's grocery store several years ago and I saw a man wearing leather shortalls. Maybe he was more into a Switzerland thing since they were leather. I've also seen older women who looked like they were dressed like a little girl. It does catch one's eye.

I have seen a grown men walk into the store I work at in full footed pajamas during the middle of the day. I totally envy him, I don't know if I could do the same, imagine the looks he must have gotten. I just put a smile on my face as it made my day. :)

did you get a glimpse of anyone with her? Sounds vaguely lolita, so it might have been a lolita gathering. I've seen a few of them at conventions I've gone to so maybe there was a group of them at that workshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back