Status
Not open for further replies.

Woomy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
So, long story short, I've been trying to get into wearing, but I'm currently living in a place where several people also live in. A shared house, basically. Last year, I was in a student flat that was owned by the uni (so I couldn't risk anything there), and lived with parents before that.

Now, it's a case where I have more freedom, but still have to be strategic at least. I've been trying to see how the smells work around here, and from what I've gathered, the doors aren't the best, but they seem enough to block anything that crosses its path.

I've kind of concocted a plan where I'll wear and use when the time comes, and then put it in a plastic garbage bag to keep with a bigger garbage bag. I'll do, say, 3-5 diapers and then toss it in the bin outside. Problem is, I think, there are a few factors that I might be either overlooking that others have more experience of.

So I do want to know from others' experience in what works and what doesn't, and decipher from there how plausible it is to actually dive into this.

I used to do something similar when I had a roommate, except I took an extra measure and would put my used diapers under some trash that was already in the can.

Curious, how well did that work for you?

So let me tell you how I do it. I am a 24/7 wearer and I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with my mom and grandma. I bought a big plastic bin and small garbage can with a lid that stays in my closet. I order around 40 diapers every three weeks as that’s what fits. I also have a few random disposables for emergencies as well as some cloth diapers. I of course pee all day long and when changing time comes I usually just change in my room followed by glade spray and febreeze scented bags for the soaked diapers. I carry a bag with me to work so i usually sneak my diapers out that way unless I pooped. In that case things get trickier because the smell is loud. I only go when everyone’s is out or asleep as I sit the poopy pamper outside on our balcony. I’ve even discovered a ordering hack to get supplies. Pick up at office and sneak them in. Maybe they know and don’t say anything but my diaper usage has never come up in conversation and it’s been almost 2 years of this

I live with 3 other people in a house share. I have had long periods of wearing 24/7 and can't say they've really noticed much. I have two laundry baskets in my room, one for my clothes and one with a black plastic bag for used nappies. I always empty it in the morning after I've showered and changed into my day nappy (night nappy smells the worst in the morning) I also do my laundry before anybody is awake because I don't want them seeing my onesies. I open my window to let my bedroom vent. Nobody has noticed anything on that front. I order 3 cases of of nappies once a month, thats the biggest obstacle, I don't make excuses anymore just say 'its something for my room', etc.

I know they know that I use because last year when I was really drunk I left a used wet Attends in the bathroom when I was drunk and all my housemates noticed. I had to tell them I was a bedwetter and nothing else was said, no gossiping or anything so I think if I just came out that I was incontinent I think things would be fine.

To contain the smell, I find putting the used diaper in a thick plastic bag, twist the top and seal with a cable tie (US - zip tie?).

Alright, so here's my revised plan:

- Go out and buy a small set of diapers, and airtight box (I live by a shopping complex, so this shouldn't be too difficult). Buy some groceries with the diapers, and use the self-checkout. (Reasons for this plan - I don't want to risk buying online yet, and the free samples given here take 1-2 weeks to deliver.)
- Bag the diaper and use the airtight box and keep it in a drawer until the coast is clear
- Dispose directly into the outside garbage (it's not far from my room).

Has anyone had any issues with anything like this?

bobbilly said:
I live with 3 other people in a house share. I have had long periods of wearing 24/7 and can't say they've really noticed much. I have two laundry baskets in my room, one for my clothes and one with a black plastic bag for used nappies. I always empty it in the morning after I've showered and changed into my day nappy (night nappy smells the worst in the morning) I also do my laundry before anybody is awake because I don't want them seeing my onesies. I open my window to let my bedroom vent. Nobody has noticed anything on that front. I order 3 cases of of nappies once a month, thats the biggest obstacle, I don't make excuses anymore just say 'its something for my room', etc.

I know they know that I use because last year when I was really drunk I left a used wet Attends in the bathroom when I was drunk and all my housemates noticed. I had to tell them I was a bedwetter and nothing else was said, no gossiping or anything so I think if I just came out that I was incontinent I think things would be fine.
I also feigned incontinence when my adult daughter discovered my stash of ABDL diapers. It can be done provided you have your own room. The worst scenario is that housemates find your phone or laptop open to ADISC. I cannot and will not stop wearing baby style adult diapers. It's a comfort, a fetish and I love it.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Two separate things to plan - one is the practical organisation as discussed above. I'd add that any logistics you plan to do with diapers, e.g. stashing boxes or manoeuvres to get bags of used ones to the trash, you also do with things other than diapers preferably starting first. E.g. If you use the same bag to carry diapers as for laundry, at similar times, no-one is likely to take an interest if they already subconsciously associate that bag with you doing laundry. OTOH use different bags to wrap used diapers than you use in the trash basket in your room. The second is how to respond if something goes wrong. You might want different levels of damage limitation according to who finds out and how much they find out. This is worth rehearsing, to minimise awkwardness if ever you should have to discuss it. If it doesn't seem like a big deal to you, it won't be such a big deal to whoever else is involved.

I wore extensively at Uni and never had any issues, either in Uni-owned flat (with 7 others) or shared houses. We were all friends and spent a lot of time together but usually managed to maintain privacy if desired, not least for the benefit of girl/boyfriends who might be staying etc. I did not mess much around the house, as smells would have been easy to trace to somewhere other than the bathroom, but avoiding smells from wet-only nappies isn't difficult if you are hygienic and careful.

I can relate to it very well. Hiding it from people you live with is extremely hard. First I was trying to hide it from my parents - didn't work and really didn't take them that long to figure it out. Then I tried to hide it from my peers at college - roommates that I have shared my room with!! So now think, how hard it is to hide something from somebody that you live with. I managed to do so for 5 days with many red flags in his direction already, but it took him a few days to figure it out. Best approach there is to take, that if you know that you won't be able to hide, then rent whole house for yourself - not possible I know. Second thing you can do is just come clean with them - get them a beer and talk with them. Tell them about your problems, swallow your pride or even better - develop this kind of mindset that lets you talk about this stuff without feeling embarrassed - I mean here to become like a total "alpha" male - you have to remain in control, don't be shy not ashamed of this - just state them those facts and without a blink of an eye tell it looking straight in their eyes. Adult people will understand, everyone has their problems in this life full of problems - some have lesser problems and some have bigger :)

I have lived in a shared house for 3 years now, and university before that, and have never had any problems keeping my nappies a secret from them.

In terms of getting nappies in, I either buy the cheaper medical-style ones from the shop in town (which I often use underneath as a stuffer), and just carry them home in my rucksack. Or if I order proper ABDL nappies, I can have them delivered to my office at work (reception receives the package for me), after which I again carry them in my rucksack.

Nappies at home; I keep wearing confined to my room unless I know my housemates are out of town for the weekend. Apart from the rare times when I feel a bit adventurous and wear under my clothes around them. As for using them; I'd never mess when around others, I only keep that confined to my room. My bedroom door is enough to contain the smell; however I also have air-freshener and keep the window open so the smell disappears quickly. When I change, I put the nappy in a plastic bin-bag, and move it the main outside as soon as possible. Also when I go for a shower I make sure that I leave my bedroom door firmly closed.

Wetting isn't as bad - I can keep a few wet nappies in a bin bag (with the open end twisted closed) for a bit longer before that has to be taken outside. I normally take the bin bag out when the opportunity comes where my housemates aren't likely to bump into me, like late in the evening. Once they're in there; it doesn't really matter. No-one's going to go sifting through it.

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. I've got a set for now (had to create like a 12-step shopping plan around the center), but getting them in here went without a hitch. I've already tested one of them, and I can say they shouldn't create much of a hassle.

In my experience, a diaper habit is extremely hard to hide from people who live with you, no matter the situation and no matter how careful you are. For many reasons, diaper habits are extremely hard to conceal inside your home. Keep your stash in a case with a combo lock on it so no one can snoop and find your stash. Dispose of used diapers immediately after using them as soon as no one else is around. Throw them in the outside trash can where the garbage company picks up, not inside your house. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back