Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hey all. Been lurking long enough, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a late-20s DL male who lives in Vancouver. Due to a rather excruciating kidney stone that tore through my urinary sphincter about 4 years back and a life-long history of sleeping problems, I now occasionally wet the bed. At first, I found it rather embarrassing, but my gf at the time was REALLY supportive (she later cheated on me with a married man, but that's a whole other story). I got over my issues and now find that I rather enjoy the diapers.

Oh, and my favorite brand is 24/7, I just wish shipping wasn't so damned expensive to Canada.

Good to see you made an intro!

Sorry to hear about the girlfriend and kidney stone. I hear those SUCK.

Well, anyways, enjoy the site!

--The Silent Assassin--

Yeah, kidney stones hurt like a bitch. Scary as hell, too - you all of a sudden have the worst pain you've ever felt in your back and you think you really hurt yourself. But then you get a morphine drip and some really groovy pills. After that, I really don't remember what happened for the rest of the week .

As for the gf, I thought it was the low point of my life (hell, I was gonna propose to her). Didn't take long to realize I'm better off without the cheating bitch. Plus, her catholic guilt over sex got REALLY boring. Honestly, I think she liked the diapers more than I did, but she couldn't admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by bgi39jsjw0ggg View Post
    Yeah, kidney stones hurt like a bitch. Scary as hell, too - you all of a sudden have the worst pain you've ever felt in your back and you think you really hurt yourself. But then you get a morphine drip and some really groovy pills. After that, I really don't remember what happened for the rest of the week .

As for the gf, I thought it was the low point of my life (hell, I was gonna propose to her). Didn't take long to realize I'm better off without the cheating bitch. Plus, her catholic guilt over sex got REALLY boring. Honestly, I think she liked the diapers more than I did, but she couldn't admit it.
    I got cheated on once too. I'm buying you a drink in my mind. The low point for me was the next few years after... Sounds like you're mainly past it now--glad to hear that.

Welcome to ADISC, bgi39jsjw0ggg. Um...can we just call you bgi? See you around the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by PostTenebrasLux View Post
    I got cheated on once too. I'm buying you a drink in my mind. The low point for me was the next few years after...
    Sucks, huh? Us cheat-ees have to look out for each other. Buddy of mine had something really similar happen to him 3 months earlier, except he was already married to the girl. I got off easy. Having to change the locks and have her name taken off the lease is a hell of a lot easier than getting a freaking divorce.

As for that mental drink, I'll take a nice single malt and I'm buying the next round

Sounds like you're mainly past it now--glad to hear that.
    Took me about 6 months. 6 of the worst months of my life. Certainly the worst 6 months my liver has ever been through.

Welcome to ADISC, bgi39jsjw0ggg. Um...can we just call you bgi? See you around the forums.
    Heh, my name is Devon. My background in network security kinda makes me paranoid about usernames, so I always use randomly-generated ones. Guess I should have updated my sig earlier, huh?

Welcome to ADISC. Sorry about the kidney stone and Girlfriend. Hope to see you around on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by bgi39jsjw0ggg View Post
    Heh, my name is Devon. My background in network security kinda makes me paranoid about usernames, so I always use randomly-generated ones. Guess I should have updated my sig earlier, huh?
    Ah--never hurts to be careful. Welcome again, Devon.

And single malt--nice choice. I'd like to try a single some day; I've only ever had blended.