Thread: Down the Rabbit Hole

Default Down the Rabbit Hole

I'm not sure if this should go into introductions, but since I already introduced myself, I figured I'd post this here. If this is misplaced, please let me know and I'll delete and repost.

Anyway, a while back I got a sampler pack of diapers to experiment with, and found that I liked messing with the control aspect. Getting my body to actually relax and use the diaper was more of a challenge than I thought it was. It wasn't till I was on my 4th and final diaper that I let myself relax in the diaper, and realized how much more relaxed I was than at almost any other point in recent memory.

Then I was out!

So I got on, and ordered a proper case, and then had to wait till it got here. Well, it got here last night, and so tonight I actually get to use them again. YAY!!!!! As soon as I got home from work I ran to my room, put on a pair, and then put my pants back on and went to the store for some grocery shopping I was a little past due on (first time in public) No one noticed, and I even relaxed enough to let loose just the slightest bit while walking through the isles. Then I saw them... Binkies. Patsies. Pacifiers. Well, I thought this was an exercise in muscle control, relaxation etc, but now I'm pretty sure it's more than that. I'm lying in bed typing this up, diapered up nice and good, and I've had a patsy in my mouth for the past 20 minutes. I'm in heaven. This is just great.

Now the interesting part will be bringing this up to my B/F and seeing how he deals with it. He's pretty open minded about my other weird behavior (suspensions, etc) so I doubt this will be a big deal.

Anyway, I just wanted to share. I'm a new convert and this is really just the most awesome relaxing (on so many levels; emotional, physical, mental), great thing in the whole wide world.

Thanks for being here ADISC.

-- Thad.

Sounds like you had a good time, buddy But I read the topic as the name of a recent rave in my town, so I got all excited for nothing O:

Yeah, down the rabbit hole is provocative. But I get it, a return to simpler times when Alice Through the Looking Glass might have been read to you, or just going into another world of fantasy, a world that most people don't know exists. Great thread title for what you are saying. As for me, yes, I love to go through the looking glass. That other world is so peaceful.

Well, I'm officially out of the Diaper Closet to a friend. I'm headed over there today to drink tea and hang out, in diapers, with a friend who knows I'm wearing. A little nervous, but really excited

-- Thad

Quote Originally Posted by thad View Post
    Well, I'm officially out of the Diaper Closet to a friend. I'm headed over there today to drink tea and hang out, in diapers, with a friend who knows I'm wearing. A little nervous, but really excited

-- Thad
    Thats nice you found someone to tell.

So, officially, a Bambino with no extra liners is good for about 2 hours of tea drinking before it leaks. luckily the bathrooms at the teahouse are big and only one person at a time.

-- Thad