• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Well hello littles

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuttlefishmusic

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am on here to meet people and learn about caring for littles. I have friends that wear so I am here because they said to join and meet other people. I would like to talk and even meet up or go to play parties with someone. I have attended one before but going with someone would be even better. I enjoy Pixar movies and have some little tendencies also, but think I am more of a big that likes some of the same things. Lets chat, I am very open minded and friendly. I am a older male who likes females.

Hello cuttlefishmusic! Welcome! It sounds like you're looking to meet up with someone here. Although that does happen occasionally, we're more of a support site for ABDLs. You say you know some? Do you need advice on how to care for them? What other things are you into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back