Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I might be leaving...

Default I might be leaving...

I just wanted to let you all know I have decided I am going to leave the site. Today will be my last day. Over the past week it seems as if I do not fit in, so yeah, for anyone cares, bye. It was nice while it lasted i geuss.

No don't leave you still fit in here and you have no reason to leave. I hope you change your mind and don't leave eclipse.

Sorry to hear of your decision, Eclipse. I've never known anyone with good rep as yourself to not have fit in on the forums somehow. I sure hope you'll give it more thought and reconsider your decision to leave.

~Pramrider

I always thought you fit in and liked many of your posts. 376 posts and 7 rep is significant participation. I hope if you leave you will reconsider and return.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Over the past week it seems as if I do not fit in
    i hope this doesn't have anything to do with the rebukes you got in this thread. because that would really be a silly reason to leave. just because people thought you could have handled one particular situation better certainly doesn't mean you "don't fit in."

you always post really excellent material. you put a lot of time and thought into your posts. we need people here who have the intelligence and attention span to really think about a topic and offer a well-thought-out, in-depth reply. in my opinion that sort of post is what keeps this place interesting. it would be a serious loss to the forums if you left.

if you have legitemate reasons for leaving then it's your decision. but it would be a shame to sacrific all the discussions you could have had and the friends you could have made just out of sulkiness.

EmeraldsAndLime

Dude, no... I enjoyed reading your posts... v_v

Well you know you're welcome back anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    i hope this doesn't have anything to do with the rebukes you got in this thread. because that would really be a silly reason to leave. just because people thought you could have handled one particular situation better certainly doesn't mean you "don't fit in."
    Yes getting mad over that thread would be silly. We all get offended by weird things and do stupid stuff. That doesn't make us not fit in. I mean we were wrong to react the way we did to but hey. I just hope thats not the reason.

It never hurts to take a break, but I hope it won't be any more than that. I'm sure you have your reasons, but if it did happen to be that thread, you really shouldn't take it that hard (either the posts of others or your own reactions). Your contributions speak for themselves, and I hope you'll reconsider. If not, all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post

No that wasn't really it, I mean it was a part of it, but a very small part of it. I do agree I did over react some, but I still feel as if I was attacked, and when its about something as personal as that it really hurts. Like I said thats a very small part of it, I am over that. Overall I have just felt kind of ignored on the site, and some other things, so really just a collection of a lot of little things. Plus on top of that my life in general has been kind pretty crappy the past few years and has not got any better,it has only became worse. So when I come on here and I get stressed from this site it makes me just want to give up coming because it would just be less stress out of my life. Although, I do not want this place to be stress on me, it is suppose to be a place to releive some of that stress, but just seems to not have been doing that well at doing that for me recently. I geuss its mainly me, sorry, I am not trying to cause any drama.

I think you all have talked me into staying, I did not know that many people cared and enjoyed my posts. Makes me feel a lot better knowing that. Specially after I just finished writting a 1500 word essay at 3:30am! :down: Thats like almost heaven compared to other stuff going on in my life. Well thanks everyone for your concerns I really appreciate it, more than you all will probably ever know. :happy: