When I first learned incontinence existed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was 11 and had been stealing nappies from my special school for months and my foster parents found all the used nappies under my bed, because they found them they kept interrogating me on why I liked wearing nappies but all I knew is that I really liked wearing them and told them that, I don't think they quite understood at the time. I continued to steal from school, they tried to put a stop to that by telling the school and even forcing me to take my stolen nappies back, to shame me I suppose, this went on for months and one day my foster mother said 'if your continue wearing nappies you'll end up incontinent, do you want to end up incontinent'' I heard of incontinence before though I NHS health booklet but had no idea you could become incontinent by wearing nappies and that fascinated me. I wish I had the courage to tell her I wanted to be incontinent.

Not long after that it was decided that social services would buy me nappies to stop me from stealing them and they made me a good behaviour chart. I could only wear them to bed. My foster mother brought a plastic bed protecter for my bed. I remember being really excited one day because I knew my social worker was bringing me some nappies that day and they would be waiting for me at home after school, I remember being really gutted that she brought the Boots shitty own brand without tabs, I was gutted. I remember my foster mother saying their not suitable, not long after that they had the mail order catalog for Tena and they used to buy me Tena Slip Supers. I loved them. But they guilt tripped me a lot,, although it never stopped wanting to wear them. I just wonder what would of happened if I was actually truthful with them and told them I wanted to wear them forever and become incontinent?

I was about the same age when I realized that bedwetting wasn't something ALL kids did. I made the mistake of mentioning to a classmate that I wore diapers to bed. I assumed a lot of kids did. Well I found out the hard way that I was wrong.

Boopa said:
I was about the same age when I realized that bedwetting wasn't something ALL kids did. I made the mistake of mentioning to a classmate that I wore diapers to bed. I assumed a lot of kids did. Well I found out the hard way that I was wrong.

I was the opposite. I assumed I was the only kid that wet the bed and was terrified of anyone finding out (other than my parents and sister).

I knew other kids don't do that usually, but I did not assume I was the only one... but it was pretty shameful anyway.

I was probably in grade school at the time. Anyway, after stumbling upon the incontinence section in a Sears catalogue I realized there were adults that still had wetting issues.

Middle school. You can blame Monty Python.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back