m4 cancelled- new replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mauxx said:
Apparently the saga continues, Rearz put this on my twitter feed this morning.

Ohhh... So... they're going to be ceasing production in the US too at the end of the year...???

since this seems to be an ongoing "new announcement" over the last few years, makes me start to wonder if there are some doing this just to scare us and drum up sales....... whatcha think?

I think if they've stopped production for European customers, it's just a matter of time before they no longer manufacture them, because why would they go through the expense of making them for just the U. S.?

bambinod said:
since this seems to be an ongoing "new announcement" over the last few years, makes me start to wonder if there are some doing this just to scare us and drum up sales....... whatcha think?

That was my thought as well, but this is right after assuring people that they were continuing production, and now clarified to the end of the year? I don't know what to think at this point.

Guess we need double clarification from Abena again to get this issue resolved I got a response from Abena a week or so ago and posted it. Guess Abena is going to have to set the record straight once and for all !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back