If you went to prison for a long time, would you fake incontinence to get nappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know I definitely would. I can't cope without wearing nappies and if I'm not wearing I get anxious if I don't have any supplies. I wouldn't cope if I had to go a long amount of time without wearing. How would the other inmates treat another inmate if they knew he wore nappies, can you hide them from them? Would you fake incontinence to get nappies? I know here in the UK if you are incontinent you get free nappies of the NHS, in prison they still use the NHS for health care needs so you would get the same incontinence nappies your county supplies, so here in Nottinghamshire my NHS trust supplies Tena Slip Super, so that is what you get in prison.

Well first of all I’m not going to do anything to go to jail but worse case scenario I definantely would. I’m technically incontinent as I have a dribbling problem and my doctor knows about it so it’s in my medical charts. It probably wouldn’t be too hard to get my pampers and plus itd be much better than using prison toilets anyway yikes 😳! However here in the US when my grandpa was sick the hospital gave him these horrible thin blue ones and I’m afraid I’d have the same ones but I guess it’s better than nothing and living with the anxiety I 100% know what your talking about!

Being incontinent I wouldn't have to fake it. Heavens forbid I ever would end up in jail though. They would probably supply the same chap and crappy hospital diapers we get in the US.

Just one more reason not to do anything that would put us in jail.

I don't think they would give you diapers unless you medically needed them. Without a prior medical diagnosis and with no way to fake the medical testing they would likely administer they would know you were faking it and tell you to stop. There might even be penalties/consequences along the same lines as if you were throwing food on the floor at lunch or damaging prison property. Simple answer, don't go to jail and if you do, then accept the lack of diapers as part of the punishment.

patrick1776 said:
I don't think they would give you diapers unless you medically needed them. Without a prior medical diagnosis and with no way to fake the medical testing they would likely administer they would know you were faking it and tell you to stop. There might even be penalties/consequences along the same lines as if you were throwing food on the floor at lunch or damaging prison property. Simple answer, don't go to jail and if you do, then accept the lack of diapers as part of the punishment.

That's what the OP was asking. Would you fake a medical need for diapers in order to fulfill your psychological need for them? (Assuming it is a true psychological need).

And morality aside, how would the prison know if you're faking it or not? It's not like they even have access to your medical records after all.

Why are you asking? Are you going to prison for a long time?

I've actually thought of this. I believe it was an element of a dream long ago. I can't remember the exact details, but in the dream the prison staff brought me fresh diapers every day. I can't remember if it was because they got the mistaken idea I was incontinent or if it was something silly like they stuck me in a makeshift cell due to overcrowding and the cell was really just a broom closet and didn't have any plumbing in it.

I would think prison ABDLs that try to express it probably use makeshift diapers from sheets or prison clothes but this is just speculation. In real life, if I went to the big house, I'd suppress my ABDL side for the sake of survival.

Then don't get into jail or do anything bad, the punishment would be bad enough being kept away from society with rough people for company and no diapers would be part of the punishment.

Unless you legitimately wet and soil yourself on a regular basis, the. No diapers,

You're kinda making out your going to jail, so don't worry about something that won't happen to you if your innocent.

Innocent people can and do go to jail/prison.

Well there wouldn't be any need for faking it for me, it's actually one of the things I think about a lot. Prison, post apocalyptic scenarios, if I went back in time somehow, Zombie outbreak, or ended up on a deserted island, etc. Even though they make little sense as things to worry about, I am uncertain of my ability to survive in such situations. I fear prison conditions with my disabilities, >__>

I know first hand here in southern Idaho, I did 21 days in my county jail. I was booked in wearing a soaked diaper(personally a very embarrassing situation) and I am not incontinent, but didn't want to tell them i wear for fun. The officer, then called the nurse. She brought some Tena belted undergarments, without the belt part, for me to use to manage my "incontinence".

The jail was an open block with almost 30 other dudes on bunks right next to me.

Nobody ever discovered my situation surprisingly, but it was kind of fun, as well.

rideoflife1000 said:
I know first hand here in southern Idaho, I did 21 days in my county jail. I was booked in wearing a soaked diaper(personally a very embarrassing situation) and I am not incontinent, but didn't want to tell them i wear for fun. The officer, then called the nurse. She brought some Tena belted undergarments, without the belt part, for me to use to manage my "incontinence".

The jail was an open block with almost 30 other dudes on bunks right next to me.

Nobody ever discovered my situation surprisingly, but it was kind of fun, as well.

This is basically what I'm afraid of. Because I'd be basically boned at that point, no way that meets my needs or even comes close. But the Jail met all they're required to do at that point and I'd just be screwed.

If I was a terrorist serving out a life sentence in a supermax prison where I never got to (or had to) interact with any other prisoners, then yeah, I'd probably figure out a way to get diapers. Feigning incontinence? I don't know. I suppose the first thing I'd do is request an audience with the prison psychiatrist, explain my ABDL-ness, and beg for mercy. Prisoners get TVs and other entertainment items, so why not diapers?

A couple of months ago here in the UK a very notorious killer was all over the national news because he's now a bedwetter and needs nappies and the other prisoners aren't treating him kindly. If you google Peter Sutcliffe and nappy you will see many news reports on him. It seems you can be given nappies just for bedwetting in prison.

bobbilly said:
A couple of months ago here in the UK a very notorious killer was all over the national news because he's now a bedwetter and needs nappies and the other prisoners aren't treating him kindly. If you google Peter Sutcliffe and nappy you will see many news reports on him. It seems you can be given nappies just for bedwetting in prison.

From what I read, he was forced to wear and the situation is a little more complex (trying to get moved through bedwetting). From this we cannot conclude that having to wear balourd in case of IC would generally be treated badly in a prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prison is about as good a place to show "weakness" as is any gradeschool - you'll be relentlessly picked on and targeted for it. I don't think flaunting your diapers there will go well.

bambinod said:
Prison is about as good a place to show "weakness" as is any gradeschool - you'll be relentlessly picked on and targeted for it. I don't think flaunting your diapers there will go well.

Exactly. Whether needed or not, I think the tormenting would be relentless.

Depending on the type of prison, you'd most likely endup in a medical or phyc or some seg unit, or perhaps with older prisoners who formed part of the diaper population, depending on the prison category and your category within it.

Slomo said:
Being incontinent I wouldn't have to fake it. Heavens forbid I ever would end up in jail though. They would probably supply the same chap and crappy hospital diapers we get in the US.

Just one more reason not to do anything that would put us in jail.

Especially for fecal incontinent. The diapers the hospitals have here in hand flat out do not work at all for fecal. Like literally no better than underwear. Super thin pull-ups, cloth backed, leak guards. Fecal protection has to be extra tight, so must be tabbed, plastic backed for odor, and since they aren't actually absorbing but containing need leak guards.

Would have to have them special order ines but I'm sure that'd be an uphill battle in the prison system. Even explaining to nurses that their diapers are urinary incontinence diapers and that I need fecal incontince diapers was. "But they're both diapers?" They say. No, no they aren't.

Even one time had it where I ran low in a psych ward and asked for one of theirs for like the hour until visiting time when I'd be brought more, guy hands me a small, and I'm like "uhh need large..." and he started arguing "Diapers are color coded by size as an industry standard, yours are white, which means they are small." And it took like ten minutes to tell this guy that no that's just THEIR provider and that all sizes of the Rearz Inspire+ InControl are white and don't even come in small either.

ClickyKeys said:
And it took like ten minutes to tell this guy that no that's just THEIR provider and that all sizes of the Rearz Inspire+ InControl are white and don't even come in small either.

And red cars are faster too! ;) Diaper stereotypes..... who'd have thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back