Betterdry

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Are the diapers with tiger prints available in USA? I've heard they are good. Rearz?

Yes, they are definitely available in the United States, and Comfy Care has been very good about sending their packages out, at least with my recent orders from them: https://www.comfycare.net/

Just an update. Betterdry in the US is still trying to restock their supply here. Most all orders are still available, except for the full cases of their plain white diapers which are still hit and miss. As of Thursday night on Sept. 28th, I was able to call them and they "refreshed" their site to reflect just one or two more available cases. I bought one, but they are expected to run out again really fast. Check for them in the evenings as that's when they are working on the site and shipments. It sounds like it will be a while before things improve, but they are at least trying.

Thank you for that update. I definately would like to try them, but I have so many options/choices of brands . I am a little overwhelmed. Diapers are a hobby/interest of mine so I rarely will buy a case but most people do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back