Question for those who are permanently disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Do you find that you are sometimes really emotionally tired and that makes your desire to be a baby stronger?

Yep, I'm right there with you, right now, actually. I ordered a paci the 17th, and I don't think I'll be, "sane, not panicking me," until after my previous is here, and safely hidden, and the free diapie is hidden, then used, if I can even stand to, and out of here, but because I'm so stressed, I just wanna cuddle Scrrrrufy all day.

I'm in diapers 24/7 and I use them as needed everyday for both pee and poop. No one says or does anything negative when changing me or bathing me, but sometimes like today, I just long to be babied and cuddled.

Nope. My disabilities tend to be tied to physical tiredness, not emotional. Though as an introvert I do tend to get emotionally drained at times. When that happens I like to just get deep in my pc gaming (never online though).

Yes, I put on my diaper and drink a bottle of milk every night before bed. On the weekends, I age play the entire two days I have off work. If I lived alone, I would be more comfortable with my baby side.

CPDude said:
Do you find that you are sometimes really emotionally tired and that makes your desire to be a baby stronger?

I am like this when emotionally tired and overloaded.
I just give-in to just "being a baby", lying flat on my back in my bed, diapered and physically helpless with my teddy bear next to me.

Being a baby gives the chance to be free and you can throw away all the responsibility and the difficulties of life, you don't have to think about anything else but plushies and toys and happy things, what can heal emotional wounds for me ^!^

While I haven't been classified by the SSA as permantley disabled yet, I do find that when I am emotionally distraught that I want nothing more than my pacifier and plushie. Sometimes this isn't possible, like when I am on a DART train or just out in public in general.

CPDude said:

Yeah, when I am physically or emotionally tired, I would that someone (mostly a Mommy) take care of me, cuddling me, feeding me, telling me "I am a good boy" etc… But unfortunately I have no one to do that.

Maybe, when it happens to you, could you ask for a hug to one of your caregiver?

I identify as a diaper lover but today I really could use someone babying me a bit. Depression is kicking my ass today.

And yes, I am on disability...

I'm mentally disabled and I say it in these boards all the time that my ABDL side is part of my personal therapy approach. Heck, it's a big part of who I am anyways and giving in to my strange lifestyle has been wonderful. I often say that when allowed to just "AB out" for a while, I become a much calmer, friendlier individual.
I wear diapers 24/7 under my clothes as a way of remaining calm and true to myself.

my ABDL side is part of my personal therapy approach

Can you develop please? What does you exactly means?

I am disabled and yes, sometimes it causes me to regress. One of my disabilities is autism and sometimes when I get overwhelmed or tired I become non verbal. Kind of a baby then.

Chronic pain and depression here ... definitely get overwhelmed and exhausted mentally. I use my paci a lot lately - it helps me calm down and stop crying. Diapers and colouring allow me to forget everything that is going on and pretend that someone else is in charge of the adult stuff.

However I will be moving back in with my mom (can't afford living on your own when you get fired because of too many missed days). I also deal with 24/7 migraines which are not responding to anything .... you try to handle that day in day out. Unfortunately my mom is completely against any ABDL stuff so I have 23 days to enjoy it before it won't happen anymore ������. I have no money to spend on diapers and most of the cute ones are too noisy - when she is a light sleeper and I had to go downstairs in the morning. I will thoroughly enjoy my last 10 snuggles overnight waddles .... hopefully paci and bottle are enough to satisfy the AB desires in the future.

Ghost01 said:
Can you develop please? What does you exactly means?

Just a guess, but it can be like when life gives you lemons you make lemonade. And when life forces you into diapers, you learn to be a dl.

Embracing loving diapers is a great way to adapt to needing to be diapers.

Reactions: bakukid23
I have depression, PTSD, chronic migraines, IBSD, and a neurogenic bladder so I need diapers 24/7, also I can't work due to physical pain and psychological problems. I do regress when I have bad days and it is a way to protect myself and feel better. I do have a lot of baby things, onsies, plushies, sleepers, and I do use a pacifier when I sleep at night as it prevent me from grinding my teeth. My family know about it and it really no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back