ABUniverse - NEW! - LittlePawz & Space DiaperSuits - Order Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
1c56f327-1a6c-4164-b50b-ef194a1d39f3.jpg
Space® & LittlePawz® DiaperSuits Are Here!

Get ready for an adventure with our NEW ABU Patterned DiaperSuits! Whether you want to hang out with some furry friends or blast off into space; our new Space® & LittlePawz® DiaperSuits have got you (and your diaper) covered!

All ABU DiaperSuits come in a wide range of sizes from XSmall to 3XLarge with two different lengths; Standard and Tall.

*New DiaperSuits will release in Canada on Wednesday Sept. 27th
*Coming soon to other worldwide markets.

8d7effb6-57a9-4323-9938-86c319d2e2eb.png520dd2ba-4c2d-48f4-94e4-249c5f04ec04.png

-------------------------

I got this email from abu and thought I would share it with you guys/gals?

Yay. :D

I have wanted the space diaper onesie since ABU announced they would start carrying onesies, I’m so excited. I’ll have to try a white one to make sure I get the sizing right, but I can’t wait until I order a space pattern one.

That's so cool to hear! I love ABU. I already own their space penguins onesie. I can't wait to order the space pattern and/or little paws pattern.

I want the Little Paws one but will have to wait until they are released in Canada. :(

I love ABU, and I always buy my diapers from them. These onesies look cute, but they're $50 each. That's quite a bit more than market price for an adult baby onesie. Baby Pants has them for $30, Littles Down Under has them for $32, and you can find them on Etsy for as low as $26.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back