Male adult baby girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingllama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, as the title states im a male who likes to be a baby girl, i love to wear women's pyjamas when in a nappy, i like pink dummies, pink knee high socks, i want to be dressed like a princess and stuff like that. My girlfriend knows all about this and is brilliant about it, she even puts her pyjamas on me randomly sometimes when changing my dirty nappy. I'm thinking of getting some girls princess underwear to wear over my diaper. I also want to order some princess costumes and play dress up. The reason im posting this is that I don't really see much here about male adult baby girls and just wondering how rare it is.

I am one.

Good to hear im not alone, i just don't have the same interest in being a baby boy, if i couldn't be a baby girl, I don't think i would enjoy wearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are others like you. I also prefer to be a baby/toddler/child girl instead of the boy that I really am.

I bet there are loads like you! I am for sure. My little age varies but I'm 100% a little girl, never a boy! :D

There are definitely lots of others like you as well as girls who like to play little boys. I consider my little to be more nonbinary/fluid whereas my adult self I tend to present more on the male side of things. I think it's fun to play with gender when being a little, especially since that is something kids do.

Kingllama said:
Hello everyone, as the title states im a male who likes to be a baby girl, i love to wear women's pyjamas when in a nappy, i like pink dummies, pink knee high socks, i want to be dressed like a princess and stuff like that. My girlfriend knows all about this and is brilliant about it, she even puts her pyjamas on me randomly sometimes when changing my dirty nappy. I'm thinking of getting some girls princess underwear to wear over my diaper. I also want to order some princess costumes and play dress up. The reason im posting this is that I don't really see much here about male adult baby girls and just wondering how rare it is.

Hey and welcome! We have a whole area on the website dedicated to this very subject. It is called Sissy\Girls.
https://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/29-Sissy-Girls

Hey! im kind of in the same boat. Im a girl who likes being a baby boy for some reason

And I think you would fall under the category of Sissy. There's a forum for that as well you should check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back