Anyone "comfort" their plushies/blankies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootieCrinkle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hi all,

Whenever I sleep, I always seem to comfort my plushies or, more often, a blanket. I'll ball it up and hold it like you'd hug someone, and stroke it and comfort it. I'll usually make up some kind of story behind it, like it's an MLP character or a character of my own creation and it always helps me get to sleep.

Anyone else do this?

Cheers.

Yeah, I do this quite a bit. I have serious hyper empathy towards inanimate objects a lot of the time so say my teddy falls off the bed, as soon as I realise I've been a horrible parent, I'm giving it a cuddle and stroking it. I do it with my blankie as well. To me, they've got feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do it every night especially if it's been a long day sometime I have to comfort my plushie (a huge sully) during the day when I'm at home just to zone out for 10 to 15 minutes

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I comfort Howard Hug Bear and my dolly friends.
I give them lots of hugs and kisses and I tell them I will love them forever.

FootieCrinkle said:
Hi all,

Whenever I sleep, I always seem to comfort my plushies or, more often, a blanket. I'll ball it up and hold it like you'd hug someone, and stroke it and comfort it. I'll usually make up some kind of story behind it, like it's an MLP character or a character of my own creation and it always helps me get to sleep.

Anyone else do this?

Cheers.

Yes, when I nap or go to sleep with my teddy bear, I like to lie it against my heart and stroke it. Sometimes I also cuddle it like a baby and just rock it. I have some very deep emotional issues that have started to come about after being unable to find a full-time job ever since the economy went south about 10 years ago. Also, at night if my plushie has fallen on the floor, I pick it up and apologize to it and cuddle or rock it.

I often play with my plushies before bed. They also take part in what's happening on the TV when my wife and I are watching at night. They really get into some of the story lines. They also like to suggest alternative plots.

I sleep with my teddy bear every night, he is in my arms most of the time that I'm sleeping. I also change it's diaper every once in a while.

I sleep with bunch of plushies, and I always hug my kitten and creeper plushie ♥

Of course. I have to set my stuffies up to where they're all snuggled with each other next to my head. Then I have my main snuggle bear that I cuddle with at night. Every time I have to get out of bed I give him a kiss on his head.

I have a life-size Squirtle plush from the Pokemon Center that I'll sometimes sleep with and find myself surprisingly attached to at times. Does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back