Diaper Decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaddedDeist said:
Yeah, it would be great to have something that contains the side leaks better. We need an Elon Musk of diapers--someone with the goal, drive, and wealth to make a dream come true. In this case, it would be great diapers at an affordable price.

We do. They are called Betterdry.

I wear Northshore Supremes at night. They generally perform pretty well and aren't too expensive. I rarely have any leaks unless I TOTALLY soak it, front AND back. But that takes a lot from just night wetting without any extra help while awake. And if I wear one during the day, I can easily get 5-6 hours out of one diaper.

They are pretty discreet too and don't swell up overly huge. Plus they are solid white except for a wetness indicator line...which is something I like since I wear white briefs when not diapered, should it get exposed momentarily, a glimpse can be mistaken for my regular underwear. In my opinion the crinkle is fairly mild, but can be heard if, say, you just have on athletic shorts without any underwear. But under regular pants during the day, they can't be heard at all.

I agree about the Northshores. Can’t go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back