Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hi, everyone,

I am a retired engineer and very new to AB/DL, about a month of actively reading different internet websites and wearing diapers. After I purchased my first diapers and began wearing them, I felt so happy that I wanted to meet others and learn more about the AB/DL community.

In my spare time, which is pretty much all the time since I retired, I enjoy traveling with my wife, studying art history and hiking when the weather is cool enough. I used to enjoy motorcycle riding, but where I live there is so much ethanol in the gasoline now that it destroys the engine. I ended up selling both of my motorcycles.

In addition to being a part of this community, I would like to share experiences and learn from others how to really enjoy my AB/DL experience.

Quote Originally Posted by PacBoy View Post
    Hi, everyone,

I am a retired engineer and very new to AB/DL, about a month of actively reading different internet websites and wearing diapers. After I purchased my first diapers and began wearing them, I felt so happy that I wanted to meet others and learn more about the AB/DL community.

In my spare time, which is pretty much all the time since I retired, I enjoy traveling with my wife, studying art history and hiking when the weather is cool enough. I used to enjoy motorcycle riding, but where I live there is so much ethanol in the gasoline now that it destroys the engine. I ended up selling both of my motorcycles.

In addition to being a part of this community, I would like to share experiences and learn from others how to really enjoy my AB/DL experience.
    Welcome to the community, Pacboy!

I myself am fairly new here, and it's just an amazing source of information, if nothing else. I love the fact that I can come here and discuss things with like-minded people. Take some time and explore a few of the discussions offered here.

Hope to see you around!

Hi and welcome. I have friends who ride bikes. I'll have to ask them about the ethanol problem and see how it effected them. We have 10 percent ethanol. What's your percentage?

AshtonFreecss,

Thanks for the welcome message. It is much appreciated. I have looked at some of the discussions but definitely, plan on reading a lot more. I also enjoy being able to connect with other people who are AB/DL. It's nice to be a part of this community.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy,

Thanks for your welcome message. Our ethanol percentage is also officially 10%, though I suspect it may really be higher. I think perhaps the extremely low humidity and high temperatures where I live contributed to my engine problems. Also, according to my mechanic, everyone has this problem where I live unless you ride the bike every day. This I did not do for various reasons, mostly time and really hot and windy weather. When I was younger, I didn't mind the weather so much so I rode a lot more than I did as I got older.