Thread: Advice for asking a guy out.

Default Advice for asking a guy out.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but Here goes. Recently on a night out I met a guy who I quite like having added him on Facebook I messaged him, however the furthest I got was saying hello and Asking what he was up to. However I don't know where to go from here and I'm not even entirely sure if he's gay/bi or straight. This might be a weird question but what do I do now 😂?

His sexuality intrest at this point are not your problem , work up the nerve to express an intrest of going for lunch or coffee to get to know him , all your answers will be gained from breaking the ice and finding out if he's datable,doable and available or you could find out he is an un aproachable jerk don't waste your time,but you need to put a little more energy into cultivating it .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I agree with Tetra.

You should try to get to know this person before anything else. Ask if he would be interested in going out and doing something. Essentially to get to know him. Make sure you meet in a public place, especially if you've never met this person before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you remember about him? Share a cool experience that he might be interested in. It shows you have an interesting life and gives you something to talk about. Does he like art? Share some cool street art you saw while walking to dinner. Anime fan? "Hey, I just re-watched ****, and I forgot how cool it was! Have you ever seen it?" Fun conversation starters