Brand new Underjams Design on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
again I replied to a thread and it was entered in a different thread. weird. ignore this.

bnet said:
Any noticable improvements on the side panel?
I would say yes. I could never wear them more then a few minutes without them ripping and these last way longer despite them being small size.

I repeat, UnderJams needs to be more competive with GoodNites.

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
I repeat, UnderJams needs to be more competive with GoodNites.
I agree.I guess they consider the more absorbent and softer part of the actual diaper competitive instead of having sides that actually last?

I know this thread is old but I found that the same prints are on all of the underjams! I actually am surprised since some might find the prints too childish to be on the larger sizes but for me and a lot of others that’s awesome!

I also found the shark ones and I find them odd a little but I love them too!

The underjams designs are way better in my opinion.

Are there any indications on the front of the package that there are new designs on them?

Not that I saw.

SorcerorElf said:
The underjams designs are way better in my opinion.
I agree although the the one shark one is really odd i still love it better then goodnites.

- - - Updated - - -

12srepaid said:
Are there any indications on the front of the package that there are new designs on them?
Nope. I actually opened the boxes up to see.

Experiment626 said:
I know this thread is old but I found that the same prints are on all of the underjams!

So if I went to a store/ordered some online today the new designs would be there?

Yesterday said:
So if I went to a store/ordered some online today the new designs would be there?
It’s possible but Like I said I opened the boxes to look. I wouldn’t buy it online at all.

I ordered from Walmart and they were the new design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ut8ft said:
I ordered from Walmart and they were the new design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thays good to hear!

I wonder why UnderJams is being rather quiet. Why don't they mention that they have new designs?

I finally decided to spend the money on a box of them. I was low on the previous box anyways. All in all I think they are a nominal improvement. The sides, so far, don't seem to tear as soon as the old ones. That is a huge plus. I do agree they seem thinner than the old, but so far they seem to hold about the same.

I did manage to put the first one on backward and it leaked immediately. I was annoyed until I realized it was my mistake.

Rise and fit overall is the same. I like underjams better than goodnites at times; simply because they don't sag near as quick, or as bad, as goodnites do. Goodnites tend to stretch out, and get loose, and then leak. I think underjams also "cover" better on the front and back.

If only they would rise higher, I'd probably switch for good.

12srepaid said:
I wonder why UnderJams is being rather quiet. Why don't they mention that they have new designs?
That’s a good question!

They probably don't want goodnites to get wind of their new designs. Goodnites would then improve their own designs most likely.

SorcerorElf said:
They probably don't want goodnites to get wind of their new designs. Goodnites would then improve their own designs most likely.

That would mean competition, which would work out for us! Oh well, KC will eventually get wind of this once the marketing team meets and tells the CEO about the "brand new Underjams that kids these days are raving about."

I've been wanting to try UJ's. Do you think I could squeeze into one if I'm 34" waist, 165lbs?

Aquasailor said:
That would mean competition, which would work out for us! Oh well, KC will eventually get wind of this once the marketing team meets and tells the CEO about the "brand new Underjams that kids these days are raving about."

Yes, I want UnderJams to compete more with GoodNites. But for kids sake, not ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back