No longer a DL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlotTwist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've been IC for a little over 2 years now, and while my bladder spasms have been becoming less and less frequent day and night (woo!) I still have a constant dribble (boo!) that keeps me in diapers 24/7.

The weird part about it is, I've been a DL since I was born, and when I went through puberty it became a fetish, and when I became IC it was sort of bittersweet (for obvious reasons). All through the past 2 years I've been dealing with IC, I've had the desire to wear swing from a strong compulsion to a strong revulsion (like it does with many), but the fact is my bladder doesn't care how I feel about it, I either wear or end up with wet pants lol.

Lately though I've kind of mellowed out to consider it just that I have to wear absorbent underwear. There's not much magic in it left, as its more utilitarian. I even find myself not putting on a dry diaper immediately after I take off a wet one, waiting until the dampness down there gets uncomfortable enough to take action sometimes. If this trend continues, and my bladder spasms go away entirely I might even switch to something thinner and less absorbent like -GASP- Depends?!?! (hahaha I wouldn't go that far). I don't know if the desire would come back if I stopped wearing, as I don't really have that option, but the "it's no fun anymore" aspect of it kind of has me bummed out.

Anyway, have any other DL-became-IC people experienced this? Or anyone else with insight?

PilotTwist, how was wondering: how did you bladder spasm decreased?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chances are that your true desire to wear a diaper might only be for a few hours each day. Since you're having to wear more often than that, the extra time in diapers has become too much of a good thing for you. Or that turn off you're experencing.

Personally I've always been a DL as well, and a car wreck made me incontinent. It was a love-hate thing for me at first, but since coming to terms with my needs I had again embraced diapers as a dl.

While Im not fully incontinent, it is the reason I am a dl. Because I sometimes can't make it on time.
I have a deep respect for diapers, especially for those who need them, young or old. It really bothers me when someone says " You're too old for diapers." or "Isn't he too old for diapers?"

12srepaid said:
While Im not fully incontinent, it is the reason I am a dl. Because I sometimes can't make it on time.
I have a deep respect for diapers, especially for those who need them, young or old. It really bothers me when someone says " You're too old for diapers." or "Isn't he too old for diapers?"

Later it becomes "he's to young for diapers"

Like with all things there are highs and lows.

I was wearing diapers in periods of binge and purge. I would wear for five months straight then stop.

My longest "diaper fast" was the previous three years. Partially due to logistics and partially due to the relationship I was in, I had very little interest in diapers.

Now I have the urge again and I'm waiting until I have my own place to start wearing again. Who knows how long the current cycle will last?

I go through periods of wearing, and then it dies off for a time period. I'm fine with this.

joelvc said:
PilotTwist, how was wondering: how did you bladder spasm decreased?
Wish I knew, haha. Not even my doctors know why it started either. Best they could tell me is I had no "big problems" to worry about. At least all the tests were worth knowing that, right?

Slomo said:
Chances are that your true desire to wear a diaper might only be for a few hours each day. Since you're having to wear more often than that, the extra time in diapers has become too much of a good thing for you. Or that turn off you're experencing.
I was always a little-bit-here-and-there sort of DL back when I had the option to wear or not...

NateSean said:
My longest "diaper fast" was the previous three years.
Mine was like 10 years ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back