My 2nd dad just died

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleManAlex

Lurker
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Really upset my 2nd dad passed away tonight after a year long battle with prostate cancer.

RIP warren I'll always love you. [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too am sorry for your loss. I lost my mom to cancer many years ago. It's never easy. It puts your whole being into a different state. Everything seems to stop for a while. Keep him alive in your heart and let him continue to speak to you, to help you and see you through the tough times. They still stay with us. I often think of my mom, and somehow, I think she still watches over me.

Laying in bed , everytime I open my eyes I see my mom and her dad strangely on a boat taking my grandmothers ashes out to sea , I lost her to breast cancer in '08 yet all ofer my house are things that to other people are just stuff,because they don't have the good memories invested in those things ,you keep them with you there is no death in a loving heart ,and i call her my mom she adopted me but she was my second mom,we have to consider ourselves blessed to not just have one mother or father , many people don't even get one ,so I know it's hard and it's an uphill fight but live your life to honor the man that gave you so much hand down a legacy of love and hope to someone else , just as you have recieved ,make it a new tradition!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words, had the funeral yesterday, which was really emotional. Going to really miss Warren, but I'm definitely better having known him.

Little hugs.
In time you will feel ok.
Think of the good times you both had it warms the heart and the memory.
All the best .

I don't think I can add significantly to what has already been said here...

But I wish you the best and offer what comforts I can. o.o Losing someone close is very hard, believe me I know THAT,,, but as you say, you're better for having known him. *hugs*

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back