Real night time wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryPotter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
We'll for the first time ever I woke up this morning in a completely soaking nappy. I don't always wear at night as my wife is not so happy with my little side. I have a very rare sleeping disorder which means I sleep around 19 hours a day without very strong medication. The only thing that has ever really been able to wake me in the night is needing the loo. This time it didn't so I wet myself. In one way it's a bit worrying but my little side is very happy and excited and wants it to happen more!

I just leak in any position now matter how little the stream unfortunately, except for standing or squatting.

I wet the bed 3-4 times a week, NOT on purpose. Maybe more if I drink alcohol.

Though I DO share your enthusiasm...trust me, after a while, it just becomes another thing. "Oh, I'm wet:dunno: At least I had a diaper on" Many times I can't even tell I'm wet until I actually reach down and feel my diaper, it just becomes THAT mundane over time.

But more in line with your post: I DO still have mornings where I wake up wet and get kind of excited...its like a storm of emotions where I feel embarrassed, but proud because a wore a diaper, and ashamed that I'm 30 and had an accident but happy I wore a diaper and didn't make a mess of the bed.....yeah, on occasion, I can certainly relate.

I'm working on a better diaper for nighttime but I have been sleeping on top of a pad to protect the bad. It keeps my wife happy that I'm taking steps to keep her from waking up in a puddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back