Nappy help

Status
Not open for further replies.
staceT said:
Hi

I dont know what i am expecting but here goes.

I recently had my mother staying, she suffered parkinsons and was incontinent, she was moved to a hospice where she passed away, at home we had a massive NHS supply of incon nappies which the hospice refused to take saying they can only use a preferred supplier.. Oh the grear UK NHS!! i decided to offer them to a good home via gumtree, when someone asked how many i had i realised that quite a few were missing. I was baffled as i knew all the boxes were full, when i asked my son if he knew i could tell by his reaction was wrong.
Any way after a couple of hours he came clean and admitted he had been wearing them, in fact he had been wearing and peeing in them for 2 month, i was shocked but was also worried about his distress that i had found out, he was sobbing and i could only comfort him, He told me he really enjoys wearing them and wants to wear them permenantly. To keep him from getting too upset i told him its no big deal and i will support him, infact since it came out he is really chilled and i have told him i wont get rid of the supply.
i want to know is this just a passing fad or will he spend the rest of the days in a nappy.
are their any long term effects of wearing them?

So you went from being a 25 year old man on your other account to being a 37 year old single mother on this one?

i just need someone for help and advice

My advice is that you shouldn't lie to us and pretend to be someone you're not since that gets you banned from ADISC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back