Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greatest day of the year

Default Greatest day of the year

This is my favorite day of the whole year. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. Could there be a better day. I can't think of anything I really want, but what'd important is that I stay happy today.

To one of my favorite people in the world,
    I wish you gifts to open, lots of cake to eat,
    More candles to blow out, and of course,
    Many more birthdays to come.
    Have a good one, friend! Happy birthday!

Default For Entertainment Purposes Only - Have Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    This is my favorite day of the whole year. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. Could there be a better day. I can't think of anything I really want, but what'd important is that I stay happy today.
    Happy Birthday,
    KryanAshford!

From one Virgo to another... I thought you might like an "Astrological" sort of report for today...

Moon Sign Harmony Today’s Moon sign is harmonious with your sign. There is a better chance of emotional harmony, good moods, favorable relationships with women and children, domestic harmony, fertility, and feelings of comfort.

Sun Sign Harmony Today’s Sun sign is harmonious with your sign. Overall, this is favorable for being accepted and appreciated for who you are and what you do, for relationships with males and authority figures, physical vitality, and for self-promotion.

Mars Sign Harmony

Today’s Mars sign is harmonious with your sign. Overall, you feel energetically supported by others and by your circumstances. This influence favors assertiveness, vitality, confidence, athletic contests, competition, physical drive, personal initiative, sexual energy, and physical energy.

Mercury Sign Harmony

Today’s Mercury sign is harmonious with your sign. Overall, this is favorable for getting your ideas across smoothly, being understood, understanding others, writing, speaking, studying, commuting, teaching, learning, filling out applications, and taking tests.

Be A Star! The Moon is in your own sign, and it’s time to shine. Show initiative, start something new, try out a new look. Let your personality shine.

Stressful

Your ruler is making stressful aspects with other planets. Although an active period, you should be careful not to make impulsive or unrealistic decisions. Clashes with others are more likely now.
    -Marka

*hugs Kryan* Happy birthday! Hope it is full of good times!

Yeah! Happy Birthday!!! I hope the day is all you hope it to be.

Hope your special day turns out perfect, have a happy hatchday!